xxxii.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

════════ ════════

Wedding and death eaters

Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley were dancing in the middle of the dance floor as the crowd cheered them on, some other people were dancing as a few were just sitting down and talking. Ophelia Potter stood beside Celia Jones in her green dress with long sleeves, the dress was tight around her torso and flared out be her waistline, it had small glistering stones coating it and had see-thru puffy arms. She wore black high heels as her hair was in an elegant bun with the help of some hair jewelry. Her black scales covered a part of her collarbone and went up to the lower part of her throat, it was on full display fro Ophelia didn't have the energy to hide it anymore, she doesn't care what people think.

Celia wore a midnight blue dress that reached the floor with white high heels, both girls had a great time while people watching, people watching was something the two did a lot of in Hogwarts, it was basically just looking at a person and by their first impression of them, they would try to come up with the person's whole life story.

"Okay, that guy clearly didn't want to be here in the first place, probably forced by his parents, I think he's more of the quiet kid who likes reading in front of a cozy fire, I feel like he's secretly gay or bisexual but hasn't really accepted it yet," Celia says while pointing at a scrawny boy picking at his food with a perplexed frown on his face. Ophelia nodded slowly being able to see the picture in front of her.

"Yeah I could see that" she agreed, they kept going with their game until someone tapped Ophelia on her shoulder, she turned around and was met by no other than Fred Weasley, she raised an eyebrow at him while slightly smiling. Fred grinned in her direction while doing a small bow, he held his hand out for her to take,

"May I ask for a dance m'lady?" he said jokingly, Ophelia chuckled a little, she turned to Ophelia who gave her a nod, Ophelia then took Fred's hand and followed him to the dance floor. They were about the same height so it was no problem for her to easily put her hands around his shoulder as he wrapped his around her waist, it was a slow dance and several people occupied the dance floor.

"So, how are you feeling?"  he asked her as they danced, Ophelia shrugged her shoulder a little before replying,

"As good as you can in a war," she said with a small smile, Fred smiled back before he faltered a little.

"I'm gonna miss you, you know," he told her while his eyes went over to the black scales that were on her throat, Ophelia smiled sadly at him,

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too," she told the boy, brown eyes then locked, Ophelia got lost in his deep hazel colored eyes and he in hers, his flickered down to her lips and the two inched closer with their faces, Ophelia's heart hammered in her chest as she felt his breath on her face.