Chapter twelve

*smut warning*

,Be my girlfriend?'

„Mattheo Riddle, let me down." I said pounding into his back.

Nothing. Not a word, he just walked down the stairs.

We arrived at his dorm and he opened the door.

He walked me up to his bed and threw me onto it. He looked me deep in my eyes, he wanted me. -Nobody ever looked at me with that much hunger in his eyes.

He spoke a spell and I was cuffed against his bed each hand and foot at one corner of the bed.

He undressed his upper parts. And crawled onto me, keeping deep eye contact.

He sat onto me and unzipped my grey sweater leaving me just in a black crop top and my pants which he closely after removed too.

I was now just laying there in my underwear and my thigh holder.

He slowly pulled my knife out of it and layed it onto the bed next to me. -what was his plan?

His hand went to my back and opened my bra with one smooth movement. He started kissing my neck and I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch.

He kissed down my body. As he arrived at my under area, he looked up to me and pressed two of his finger against my mouth i opened it, sucking one them keeping eye contact with him.

He took the two finger and made circling moves around my clit.

He did this for a few minutes but stopped. He started to kiss my vagina, going up again. -what is his plan? I asked myself once more.

I leaned all him weight on me, grabbing something from his bed shelf. A black soft piece of fabric.

He pulled me closer by my neck and tied it onto my eyes so I wouldn't be able to see anymore.

Every time his tongue glided over my skin the feeling got more intense. He got lower and lower and I could feel exactly were his tongue was about to go, but it stopped.

He paused for a short time which caused me to breath heavier and heavier.

I then could feel him spitting on my pussy and his tongue finally licking me up. -this turned me just more on.

He grabbed my thighs harder and harder, pulling me towards him.

My moaning grew louder. So he worked his way up again, licking over my belly, arriving at my boobs, spitting on my nipples, licking them, slowly biting them, as he started sucking on them really hard I could hear him moan whilst doing it.

His one hand ended up on my neck once more, choking me, what made breathing really hard for me.

As he stopped sucking on my breasts, I could feel a cold material digging into my skin. -my knife!

It started stroking down my body in between my boobs and was going down my belly. I tried not to make any sound or movement, because if I would the weapon would dig into my skin.

He really put much pressure one the sharp knife, which caused me to slightly moan and the knife cutting my skin open. It was no bad wound, I almost felt nothing.

But it must have been bleeding, cause Mattheos tongue touched my body licking the blood away.

He got up and I laid there not knowing what's going to happen. I tried to listen better but I couldn't hear anything. Just his pants falling to the floor.

I wanted to sit up but in that exact moment, he pushed me down and kissed me.

I kissed him back and he smashed into me, so I moaned into his mouth.

After some time he went harder and faster, both at the same time. His touch was way more intense, because I couldn't see anything.

We both moaned really loud and he put my legs onto his shoulders, which made the feeling way better.

We started shaking and knew we were close. He got slower but bursted harder into me, so we screamed as we orgasmed at the same time. I was grabbing his wrists tightly and he my neck.

He let his body fall down onto mine, his dick still hard into me. We laid there for a few minutes as we collapsed next to each other. I took my blindfolds down.

I crawled into his arms and he pulled the bedsheets over us.

He stroke my head and put some hair strands behind my ear. I tightened my grip around his torso and he started to hum a song. -I know this song but I can't tell from eher and what it's called.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes, because some sunbeams were shining in my face. I was still laying into his arms. The sun was shining into his face and he looked beautiful, his hair, his nose, his lips. -lord his lips I wanted to never stop kissing those.

„Staring is caring, darling." a smirk crawled up his face but his eyes were still closed.

„Yeah good morning to you too, Mr. Riddle." I said sounding annoyed.

He just chuckled.

„What are you laughing at?" I asked raising my voice as I sat onto his torso.

He opened his eyes and grabbed my face, stroking my cheek.

„You." He said scanning my face and every detail.

mattheos pov

„You." I answered the girl, looking at every move in her face, at every mark, every freckle. She must have noticed cause her cheeks now turned pink. -how cute.

„Me?!" she asked crossing her arms in front of her, trying to look imitating. But her crossed arms just pushed her boobs up, which looked very... let's say interesting.

I looked down and gave her an impressive look.

„Oh come one Riddle, I wanted to scare you." she chuckled and tried to get up but I grabbed her by her hips, forcing her to sit back at her position.

„What." she sounded annoyed. But fake annoyed you know.

I took my thumb and stroke over her lips, pulling down the under lip. We kept eye contact and came closer to each other's direction.

As our lips finally met. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had. She held my face with both her hands. And I was holding her head on the side.

After we broke the kiss it just bursted out of me.

„Be my girlfriend?"

She sat up again.

„What?"

„Be my girlfriend Y/n, I know we're both not the typical type for relationships but I love you and..." -why am I talking so much.

„Yes." I got stopped.

„What?" I asked to make sure I heard the right thing.

„Yes, yes Theo I want to be your girlfriend." she answered me a small smile crawled up her face and I kissed her again.

She laid down on my torso and we just stayed there and enjoyed the morning sun, each other presence, both of our body warmth.

-1210 words.

It's a short chapter but I will publish a longer one soon I swear and I'm really sorry this chapter is so short but I had my last exams before my finals so yeah I hope you like it still.