We Are Not Teens Anymore

5 years later

Sal's POV

I groaned while Larry laughed at me.

"You miss her a lot don't you"-Larry
"I mean yeah dude it's been like what? Five years since she left nockfell" I turned my body around and put my legs on the wall and let my head dangle off Larry's bed.

Larry smirked, "come on dude just wait a few more days". I gave him a 'are you serious' face but he couldn't see it.

"Dude, I have been waiting for years and you're telling me to wait for a few more days?" I said and he burst into laughter.

"Larry!" He stopped laughing for a second then continued.

I rolled my eye, "Don't laugh at me".

"Did you even stay in contact with her?"-Larry
"Well uh no"-Me
"DUDE!"-Larry
"I know I know but like since she's busy back in California and rarely responds to me we kinda fell out of contact"-Me
"Sorry to hear about that dude but for noww"-Larry stood up from his beanbag.

"I gotta go do something for mom" he shoved his phone in his pockets.

"Alright bro" we both waved and he went out in the back.

I sighed and looked at my phone to see a picture of Y/n and me smiling before she went away.

A tear went down my cheek. I clenched my fists  and went to the elevator.

Floor 4

I gently knocked on the door 404 and waited.

"Oh hello my dear Sal come in" "Hey Mrs L/n" I walked in and she closed the door.

"Dear you keep forgetting to call me by my first name" "it's just that I'm so used to calling you Mrs l/n my bad Alana" I rubbed the back of my neck.

She chuckled and forgave me again.

Alana went back to the kitchen and I sat on the bar stool.

"Did Y/n talk to you lately?" She said while putting the pots and pans away.

"Oh no I didn't you know she's busy and haven't been responding to my texts" I lay my head on my hand.

She grinned, "I see" I tilted my head to the side.

"She has been calling me time to time" She laid against the counter.

I sat straight up, "how is she?". She noticed my excitement and did a little laugh.

"She's fine just like you said, busy. She misses you all" she said and I smiled.

"I'm glad she's alright and I have to go" my shoes touched the ground and I walked over at the door.

"Alright Sal! Bye dear!" She waved and I did as well.

While walking in my room my dad greeted me, "hey son!" My eyes glanced over at the living room.

"Hey mom and dad" "hello Sal" Lisa gave me a warm smile.

"Is there something you're looking for?" My dad asked, "I was going to find a charger" he did an 'oh' face and pointed near the tv.

I thanked him and charged my phone.

Now going to Chugs and maples place.

Floor 3, 303

Raising my hand and knocking the door I heard a voice on the other side, "come in!"

I walk in and saw chug and maple watching tv.