Ten.

This chapter will be Written from the pov of 'Angel' rather than Love ( like usual). I am not a bottom so i'm not good at writing well from a bottoms perspective so i hope this chapter meets all standards:)
____________________________________
Love trudges into our house, tired and worn down from work all day. I run over, finally not being lonely,  and give them a million kisses.
"Hi baby." She says to me, pulling me into a hug.
I curl into her, i've missed their scent feeling their warm embrace.

"Are you tired?" I ask pulling away.
"No, just frustrated the students are a piece of work."
"Let's go up to the bedroom then." I reply.

Love nods, taking off their shoes and blazer following as I run up the stairs falling down onto the bed. Love falls down next to me, still in their work attire stretching and groaning at how worn out they are.

I climb on top of them, pulling their tie off, and unbuttoning their shirt.
"Not today, i'm too tired to please you." Love sighs.
I smile and fall down next to them.
"But what about you?"
Love looks at me confused. As I slip my hand down to their back, undoing their bra to reveal her breasts. The fell out, looking perfect ready to be sucked and played with.

I leaned down, and rolled her boob in my mouth, and sucked away using my hand to grab at the other one. Love let out groans of pleasure as I felt my master getting hard in my mouth. I looked up to see their eyes screwed shut and their mouth letting out whispered moans as I sucked away faster.

Without realising it, Love had wrapped her legs around mine, she was grinding against my thigh as i sucked her breast letting her moans get louder.

It was rare that Love ever let herself to be the one getting pleasure, but I savoured it, and owned it. I pushed my thigh in harder and slowly sucked at her boobs as their movement became more desperate.

I pulled my hand away from their hard breast, and reached to pull their trousers off, wanting my daddy to feel the full effect. And there was no hesitation, they pulled them off alongside their pants until they were fully naked wrapped around me, grinding against my bare leg and pacing themselves to hit every spot.
"You're such.. a good girl."  They moaned into my ear.

Her praises only inspired me to work harder, so i lied on top of them,  leaving hickies all over her boobs as her moans escaped. Her legs were wrapped
around me, and her pussy rubbing against my stomach, the friction just enough for them to enjoy themselves.

I could feel them getting wetter on me, she grabbed onto my boob and grabbed harder whenever they hit a spot only making me weaker too.
"Fuck baby." They moaned out. Their voice shook in a low tone, her whole body covered in goosebumps as i felt the shivers crawl over me.

They grabbed onto my back, pulled me closer as i pushed my leg for master, faster and faster.
"Baby i'm so close.. fuck."

The sight and feeling of my wet master, brought me. more pleasure, her boobs got harder along with the pace of her grinding as she let out a loud.
"Fu... FUCK."

Their pace slowed down and their whole body fell down as she tried to catch her breathe. I curled into them as they sat, still feeling the pleasure in them.
"Did I do well?" I whispered.
"You did amazing." She smiled down at me kissing my head and stroking my hair leaving me satisfied.

I was grateful to bring them pleasure, even if it was rare, we both enjoy it more than we'd admit.