Dinosaurs and squirrels

Lunella, Peter, come sit here!" Wanda called. To her right, T'Challa stared listlessly at his food. Distracted.

"Sure," Peter and Lunella sat down opposite to them.

"You two are hanging around a lot now. What's up?"

"Oh, we're partners in science class. We're working on a way to improve my Webshooters."

"They're amazing," Lunella held up a flat eraser-sized capsule. "Your friend has the ability to shoot webs out of his mouth. He took his spit and examined it until he could create two synthetic compounds. One is this powder thing you see at the bottom; the other is this small liquid in this space above. Flick this switch to combine two and it creates massive amounts of silk-like material. Web fluid. The pressure in this is what allows him to shoot the material. It also dissolves in an hour." She jumped in her seat. "It's GENIUS!"

"Agreed." T'Challa said. "Remarkable."

"I'm just good with chemicals. You're the one who made it better," Peter commented.

"Better?"

Lunella held up slimmer version of Peter's web shooter gauntlet. "He let me look at his web shooter design. I made some...improvements. Smaller port for increased pressure, stronger spinnerets. Just strengthening the launching power."

"And I'm working on making the web fluid a more thread-like version of the current web fluid. It'll be stronger and extremely stretchy. More like the strands I can shoot out of my mouth rather than just sticky webs. I have the prototype right now, actually"

"So soon?" Lunella asked. "Let me see."

He gave her the prototype. "I've been working on this stuff before school started. This was based on what I was going to use originally for the Web Shooters, but the pressure is too much. It's good for one shot, then the capsule breaks." He shuddered. "But, with your new design it might work!"

"Neat. Science nerds for the win. Up top!" Lunella and Peter fist-bumped.

"Amazing." T'Challa muttered. Wanda, Peter and Lunella looked at each other.

"T'Challa," Wanda began, "are you ok-"

"Are you upset that I'm Class Representative and you're not?" Lunella asked.

"Lunella!"

"What? Was I supposed to say something else?"

"No. She is correct," T'Challa said. "It is not for the reason you think, though. You know who my father is?"

"Yes!" Peter said. "T'Chaka, current king of Wakanda, The Black Panther. He's a big diplomat in spreading Wakanda's influence around the world, as well as running one of the best Hero companies to exist! The first Wakandian king to ever do so."

"Yes. And I am his heir to the throne."

"You are?!"

"I thought you figured this out already. I did say he was my father."

"B-but there's no one else for the throne?"

"No. Just my little sister. I try to avoid making any direct statements about my position, to avoid being judged based my lineage, but I would rather tell the truth in whole."

Wanda nodded. "In that case, why are you so worried about school? You're set for life!"

"As his heir to the throne, it is my duty to be ready to lead my people. One of the most important lessons for a king to know; one my father taught me, was that a true king must not prioritize what he can do for his country, but rather what is best for his country." T'Challa said. "It is why I wish to learn how to protect people. And That is why I voted for you, Lunella."