Gone HOW?!

Izuku's POV:

I couldn't tell them that I hacked into the hero commissions system and know a lot more about each and every hero. At some point I also hacked into UA's system... It was all out of boredom.

The moment I stopped replying, Aizawa asked me what was going on as I looked slightly panicked and I have started one of my mumbling sprees. After that I was dragged right in front of the principal's office.

Aizawa: Stay here for a moment.

With that he went in.

You seriously don't expect me to do that are you?

The moment he left me by my self even if it was only for a short while, I took the chance and booked it. I ran down the hallways as fast as I could and evaded each and every camera. After visiting the school, a couple of time, I knew exactly where the cameras are and where their blind spots are laying exactly. This information helped a lot.

I was already out of the building when I heard the comm system go off and Nezu telling every hero on campus that I was gone. Too bad that I was already by the gate and out of UA property.

Next stop the next closest bridge or the ocean?

The ocean it is!

The bridge is too risky!

Hawks could easily spot me there and catch me... I can't risk that!

I don't want another failure!

With that I began running towards the ocean.

Let the Sirens get me!

I would gladly follow their voice.

With that I began humming a piece of the song Siren.

Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity

I slowly began approaching the water and with each step it was rising. It was weirdly calming. The sound of the ocean, the waves hitting each other and the sand that I could feel below my feet. Yes I threw my red shoes away at the beach.

I didn't care anymore and went deeper and deeper into the ocean until I felt like I should swim out a little bit and then let myself drown.

Group Chat:

Dadzawa: Did anyone find him?

PapaMic: No he isn't in the teacher lounge or close by.

Dadzu: No I can't even see where he went after running down the hallway.

Powerloader: He is not here in the support course sector.

Cementoss: He is not in the gyms.

Ectoplasm: I have searched the school ground with my clones but couldn't find him.

HoundDog: He is certainly not in my office.

RecoveryGirl: Neither in mine.

Thirteen: He might went outside.

Dadzawa: @Hawks

Hawks is online

Hawks: Yo, what's up? Who has summoned me?

PapaMic: Izuku is missing anew we need your help.

Hawks: Huh, don't you have cameras?

Dadzu: He successfully avoided them and he might have gone out of the school's property.