57

It had been a few weeks since I got released from the damn hospital. I was so bored. So fucking bored. I wasn't allowed to do anything really. I could get my cast off in a couple more weeks. I was so tired of having it on. To be honest, it was kind of cool to have different people's signatures on it.

I made my way down the steps with Emily trailing behind me. I ran my good hand through my hair, a deep frown on my face. I walked towards the kitchen, holding her hand.

"Where are you going?" Darius asks, once I walked into the kitchen.

"Ice cream!" Emily says, happily. They looked at each other then at me.

"Before you say a word, I am going wether the fuck you like it or not. I am bored and I need to leave this house before I-"

"Bad word, mommy." Emily says, making me look at her.

"I'll put money in the swear job." I say, bopping her nose. She giggles. "Why don't you go get your shoes on and mommy will be there in a minute." She nods, running out of the kitchen. "No running!" I heard her giggle.

"Are you going alone?"

"For your information, I'm going with Maxim. He wants to meet with me. He's actually picking me up. Should be here any minute now."

Dad came into the kitchen, looking at me then at the boys. He didn't say anything, grabbing a piece of bacon from Marcus.

"Did you take any medication today, Adds?"

"Yes. When I woke up." They nod. My phone dings just as Emily runs back into the kitchen. "You ready?" She nods, a huge smile on her face.

"Ready." She says, smiling. She grabbed a hold of my hand after she said goodbye to dad.

"We'll be back later." Dad came over, kissing the top of my head.

"Love you, Adds." He says, before walking out of the kitchen. I nod, at the boys, walking out with Emily. We left the mansion, getting into Maxim's car. He looked at me.

"Did you see it?" He asks, softly. I nod. "I take it, you want to go see it?"

"Yeah. I do but I want to see the one closest to here if you are pleased. I can see the other one later this week."

"You got it, Capo." He whispers, putting the car in drive.

--

I walked into the house, seeing it empty. Emily is currently staying with Vanessa because she wants some girl time with her. Xavier is currently out doing business with his father so they won't be there. I was a little sad that he didn't say goodbye to me or anything.

I walked into the kitchen, grabbing something to drink. I took a sip of my water, walking up the stairs. I could sleep for what felt like a lifetime but I wasn't tired. It sucked.

"Addison?" Elijah yelled somewhere in the house.

"In my room." I yelled back.

"Come here." I suppressed a groan, walking back out of my room. I walked down the stairs, going into the game room where I saw Matteo, Elijah and Xavier sitting down. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"I thought you two were out of town?" I ask, confused. The two boys stared at me confused.

"Where's Em?" Elijah asks, once he saw she wasn't with me.

"With Vanessa. She said she needed another girl for the night. Too much testosterone I think was what she said. Besides, Em can help with the baby." They nod. I took my phone out of my pocket after it buzzed. I looked at the pictures Maxim sent me. I swiped through them, stopping at the one. I sent a text to him, putting my phone back into my pocket. "So, what exactly are you guys doing here?"

"Dante wanted us to give you some company. Said something about how you were bored." I nod.

"Wanna race?" Elijah asks, holding up a controller.

"Do I? Of course I fucking do." I mumbled, sitting in between Elijah and Xavier. "We are betting money also considering I can't drink."

"You'll die, right?" Matteo asks, looking at me.

"Something like that, I do believe. I wasn't paying attention to the doctor. I just know I'm not allowed to drink or drive at night if I take them." He nods. "Now, let me beat your asses."

--

I took another sip of my water, with a smile on my face. I had just beat everybody at bowling. They rolled their eyes. Dad and the others were here considering they got here a few minutes ago.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired." I whispered to Xavier. He nods.

"Goodnight Addison." Elijah and Matteo say at the same time. I smiled at them, before walking out. I walked up to my room, putting my glass on my end table. I went into my bathroom, taking my hair out of it's bun that I did earlier. It was hard to do considering my cast.

I washed my face then brushed my teeth. I walked into my closet, putting a pair of my shorts on. I put a random shirt on, letting out a breath. I walked out, seeing Xavier sitting at the bottom of my bed. I stared at him, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Your dad said it was okay as long as we don't do anything." I nod, a small smile going on my face. I climbed into my bed, laying down. Xavier followed, turning off the lights.

We laid there, staring at the ceiling for a good few minutes.

"Do you ever want to leave?" I whispered.

"As in New York?"

"Yeah."

"I never really thought about it. You?"

"I don't know."

"Are you going back to Cali?" He whispers.

"Maybe. I haven't really thought about going back. I know Emily wants to go back but she really likes staying here." He turns on his side so he can look at me. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Do you want more kids?" He asks, after a while.

"In the future. I don't want any right at this moment, you know? Do you want kids?" He nods.

"Yeah, I do. Like you said, I don't want any at this moment but later in life I do."

"Emily really likes you, you know?" He stared at me, a confused look on his face. "I'm not trying to be mean here, but if you don't plan on sticking around for the long run, you won't hurt only me but you'll hurt Emily too and I really don't want that."

"I know."

"So you can't break her heart if you leave." I whispered. "Because if you do, then I'm going to have to hate you and I really don't want that."

"I'm not going anywhere, Addison." he whispers.

"But-"

"I know you are protecting Emily if I do leave, but if I do, it's not going to be on purpose. I like you too much to leave." I nod. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him. I laid my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. "Go to bed, Adds. I love you."

"Goodnight Xavier." I whispered, closing my eyes. "Love you too."

Not edited.