[1.22]

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲

______________________

*Genevieve*

"Genevieve, what the hell happened to your neck?" Theo asked, pulling me backward so that he could get a closer look at the cracks that had already begun the slow healing process on my neck. "When did this happen?"

"Don't worry about it," I say, wincing slightly when he traced one of the cracks. "James got the upper hand for a second."

"That takes more than a second to do... where was Edward during this? Hm?"

"Reeling in the pain of being thrown into a wall of mirrors," I say, sending him a smirk. "I'm fine... really, it's already healing."

"Healing or not, you got hurt when he was supposed to protect you. I think that I'm gonna have to have a little chat with him..." Theo growled, pulling me closer to him as we walked back towards the cars that Alice and Jasper somehow brought.

"Do you know how they did it?" I ask, leaning into Theo as I look at the car.

"Did what?"

"We were planning on getting three cars after Edward left.. which I am assuming you did. Carlisle and Bella are in one, on the way to the hospital. Jasper and Alice are in the other. And the last one is right in front of us. I talked to Jasper when you were focused on the fire and only he and Alice stayed back, the rest of you guys ran to try and catch up to us faster. So, there were three cars in total, with only two people to bring them here." I mutter.

"Don't question my methods," Alice sassed, poking her head out of the window. "Come on! We have places to be!"

"Well alright then," my face breaks out into a grin as I walk over to the car, hopping into the driver's seat while Theo slides into the passenger seat. I let Alice pull out of the parking lot first before I quickly followed her and Jasper back into the main road, hoping that they knew where they were going.

"What a day," Theo muttered from the passenger seat. I chuckled as I quickly sped up, not wanting to lose sight of Jasper and Alice's car as we got closer to the city.

"You're telling me," I chuckled, keeping one hand on the steering wheel as I reached out and intertwined our hands. Both of us fell silent once more, the silent hum of the car's engine filling the air.

"You know," Theo started, turning slightly in his seat to look at me. "Prom is coming up."

I raised an eyebrow at him and smiled, "oh really? I didn't even realize."

"Did you want to go?" He asked, completely nonchalantly. I flicked my gaze towards him, eyes wide as he merely looked at me.

"That is how you're asking me to our senior prom?"

He paused, brows furrowing together in confusion. "Did you want me to do something crazy?"

I just chucked as I shook my head. "No, no, no. I think this way is perfectly fine."

"You so wanted me to do something more!" He exclaimed, eyes widening in shock as he realized what he had done. "Oh my god! I ruined our senior prom!"

I threw my head back and laughed, careful to still keep an eye on the road. Theo's look of complete and utter confusion only made me laugh harder. "You overthink things, Theo! I would've said yes anyway that you asked me."