103

Carter's POV

I had locked myself away in my bedroom, while I hummed music as loud as I could, with several pillows over my head, and I could still hear Jax's thoughts and moans.

He had gotten better at not broadcasting his thoughts but I'm assuming he was a little too preoccupied to worry about that right now. Regardless of the reason, I was almost ready to kill them both.

I had thought about fronting several times just so I could push Liam away so they would shut up but every time I was about to get up to do it I talked myself down when I realized that if I fronted right now my dick would be in Liam's mouth and that just seemed like a bad idea.

After what felt like forever, they finally finished but I still stayed in my room just in case they decided to go for another round.

'You have got to be the loudest person I have ever heard in my life.'

I say to Jax out of pure smite. I could immediately tell that he was blushing but that only made me want to keep going.

'I mean for fucks sake, I thought you two would never finish.'

Shut up. He grumbled with scowl.

'And just think, I had to sit there and watch all of it.'

Did I really watch him fuck Liam in the mouth? No, no I didn't but due to his inner monologue I had a pretty good idea of what was happening out there.

Did I care that I just lied to Jax? Absolutely not.

I can't even begin to describe the amount of anxiety and embarrassment that coursed through his mind as a smile found it's way onto my face.

Well no one told you to sit there and watch. He defended weakly.

'How could I not?' Jax only scowled more but by now he knew I was lying about watching them. 'It would be nice to have a little more warning next time.'

Well next time we'll mark down on a calendar. Jax said with an overly sarcastic tone.

'That's all I ask for.'

The two of us went quiet again and while I was sure that they were probably done having mouth sex for the day, I still decided I wasn't going back to the front room today unless I was specially asked to be there.

Of course, that didn't last very long. Only about 15 minutes after that Jax was calling me down to front for some reason.

Soon enough I was sitting on Jax's bed rather than the fronting couch.

Liam sat on his side of the bed while Callum and Ryder stood in front of with a small bag in Ryder's hand.

"What is this?" I asked skeptically as I stared at the bag rather than the people.

"It's a gift. Callum and I made but Liam gave us the idea."

"You made it?" I asked as Ryder shoved the bag onto my lap. "Is it food?"

"Well you would know if you opened it," Callum teased. I frown up to him before hesitantly opening the bag and peaking inside of it.

I couldn't see much from first glance other than the fact that it was a coffee cup but when I took it out of the bag my mouth dropped.

It was a cup! With my name on it!

"If you don't like it we can get Jax to fix it but we wanted to be a surprise first even if it turned out bad. Liam just told us how you liked things with your name on them," Callum said after a while of me staring at the cup.

"No, it's perfect," I say as an uncontrollable smile finds it's way onto my face as I stare at the mug in disbelief.

"Doll," Liam says, it takes me a second to realize he is talking to me. "You're crying a bit. Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm okay," I say as I bring the cup to my chest. "This is just the first gift I've ever gotten. I love it."

Liam shoots me a sad smile as his hand comes to play in my hair while Ryder hesitantly reaches out for a hug, which I gladly give him. Callum only stands there watching us with a proud smirk.

They never made me a cup. Jax said with fake hurt in his voice.

'Maybe they just like me more.'

You're stealing my boyfriends.

He didn't seem mad or jealous about it as he settles back into the couch. I didn't how I felt him not being jealous.

"I hate to break it to you though," I say as I unwrap my arms from around Ryder's waist, "but I've never had coffee. I don't know if I like it or not."

"Well first thing tomorrow before school we'll get you some fucking coffee," Callum joked as he piled up on Liam's side of the bed.

"Won't Jax's friends wonder who Carter is?"

They'll get over it.

"Thank you," I say to all of them as I lay down on Jax's bed.

Ryder still stands there looking awkward until he decides to head to the movie shelf.

"Hey Carter, have you ever seen Love, Simon," he asked as he took a movie off of his shelf.

Jax's very annoyed groan echoes around my head as I shake my head, making an innocent smirk fall on his face as he puts the movie in before skipping back over to the bed.

He stands back in the same place he looks at Jax's bed. It takes me a second to realize that he's asking to sit here.

I quickly nod and within seconds Ryder is crawling over my lap to sit in between Callum and me.

For a second I contemplate going to sit on Callum's bed instead just to give them more room but when the title card pops up I decided that I would only be disturbing them more if I walked across the screen.

By the end Ryder and I are in tears as we stare at the screen while Callum and Liam look like they want to be anywhere but here while also somehow looking entertained.

"Why does Jax hate this movie? It's amazing!"

"It's mediocre at best," Liam teased, making both of glare at him.

"We don't need to start that fight again," Callum said just as Ryder was about to say something.

Ryder put in another movie but before It could finish Liam reminded everyone that dinner would start soon and that we would have to head down if we didn't want to miss it.

I only frown as I place my cup on Jax's dresser. I take one more look at it before I give Jax control again.

This was just a filler but it was still cute.

Also, I feel like doing a Q&A on patreon so if you have any questions/comments leave them either here of on my conversations page.

*Just a reminder*Patreon is a free app and website. Q&As are something I offer for free. Don;t le money or lack of the app keep you from joining the fun over there. Also keep an eye on my announcements because I will be posting the link to the Q&A there.

IF NO ONE ASKS ANYTHING IM GONNA LOW KEY CRY. no pressure tho

Also just so all of you know, my patreon name is the same as my wattpad name.

Last updated May 17, 2021