83

YOUNGYEON POV

"Drop the gun. Right. Now," I said as I looked at him, and Hyunseok smirks before aiming the gun at me.

"What are you gonna do? You're lucky that I didn't tell the whole group behind me to shoot you and your lover to death," he smirked and I looked at him.

"Do you want to know why they're not shooting?" I asked as I looked at him, crossing my arms.

"Because they all work for me."

Hyunseok's eyes widened as the group behind him had their guns pointed at him. And he looked at them before looking at me.

"But they... they're my men, how could you-"

"I mean, how could you not recognize the faces of your men?"

He jumped in his spot for a bit before slowly turning around, he looked at the figure behind him, slowly walking towards him.

They wore a black gown and heels as they carried a gun on the other hand, looking at him before smirking.

"I'm honestly impressed Youngyeon kept up with you, I must applaud her for he incredible acting. Too bad I was late," she said before aiming the gun at him.

"Drop the gun, father," she said and Hyunseok immediately dropped the gun before looking at her in disbelief.

"Sunyoo! Wh-what are you... and who is that beside you?" He asked as he looked at her daughter, aiming the gun at him.

"You don't know me, father? It's a shame that you forgotten all about your son," the man beside Sunyoo said before staring at him.

"H-hoseok... it can't be...," Hyunseok said and Sunyoo smiled before looking at her father.

"Don't worry, I've been keeping track of you for 10 months and was able to take out all your information including mother's. Don't worry, I took care of her," Sunyoo said as she looked at him.

"H-how.... and what did you do... I thought you were my daughter, Sunyoo," Hyunseok said and Sunyoo smirked before looking at Hoseok.

"I wouldn't have done it all without my twin brother. You shouldn't be recognized for your money, but for all the things you've done to destroy both our family name and the Kims," she said.

"Sunyoo, I also obtained the voice recording that you wanted from me," I grinned before taking out my phone hidden from inside my pockets.

"Good. Youngyeon, you never fail to surprise me," she smiled before crossing her arms, looking at her dad before giving him a stoic look.

"Now, let me tell you what happened during those 10 months I was away, and because this is also for the person I love, I wanted to free myself first," she replied.

SUNYOO POV

"So basically, I already planned this out with Hoseok. Right after Youngyeon left, I acted as quickly as possible. Taehyung... also betrayed you in ways you didn't know."

-

"Taehyung, about what you told me that if I want to join you...," I trailed off, looking at him before smiling.