Chapter Twenty Two - Long Lost GrandDaughter

"I want her dead" a mad gritted voice came through Roberto's office door.

Entua was walking past the hallways, trying to find her husband who was in the study talking with his son.

It had been a day after the party and every one was still on edge.

Maguel had an idea that Roberto would be stressed about Maria's situation and this made him want to come check on his son. When he walked in he saw papers everywhere and empty alcohol bottle with his son asleep on his desk. He knew this was upsetting his somehow and they needed to talk.

Entua stopped in her tracks, outside the study overhearing the conversation of Roberto and Maguel.

"Son, you need to calm down" Maguel tried reasoning with him

"Calm down! Like hell I am. Why is she with her?! I swear if she's blackmailing Maria I will kill her! What business do they have. God DAMMIT! I need to know FATHER!" He said angrily chucking the computer from his desk on the wall creating a big hole.

They went on this for half an hour. Argueing over what Maria is doing with the seductress.

"This is going to be so funny when he finds out" Bria said chuckling beside Entua

Entua knew Bria had arrived next to her after all being a powerful Donna in her lifetime. Bria saw Entua was liking down the corridors when she heard shouting from her fathers office so she decided to go see what is happening. She couldn't but find the situation funny but annoying at the same time.

"Be quiet child! this is no fun and games, you think your father will laugh when he finds out. LIKE HELL!- she paused sighed harshly- seriously this family has problems" she exclaimed

"Well what do you expect?, this is all fucked up I don't understand the reasoning of this game but when will we make a move grandma?!" She exclaimed

Entua looked at her granddaughter who was now serious and looking concerned at her father whilst he was chucking things everywhere

She sighed "Not yet dear, we have to let it play out"

"Play out?! Are you crazy! Things will getting even more out of hand if we don't do something" Bria said now looking at her grandma who gave her a stern look warning her not to raise her voice

"He need to know" she added looking at her dad

Entua looked at her granddaughter then to her son and  sighed, "your right he does, but not till I talk to her"

This caught Bria's attention, "what are you going to do?" She said now excited

Entua smirked, "I think it's time me and my long lost granddaughter sat down for some tea"

*Flashback*

It was the day of the meeting when all the leaders attended to the Cassino.

Bria had just walked away from Analia and Catalina to tend to her brother. After 30 minutes of talking Leo to quit down on the drinks he was fully drunk so she decided to take him home. On her way to the exit she was going around the corner where no one could see her and her brother as he was looking a horrible state and it would ruin their reputation. However she could see everyone on the other side and on the way of the she saw Analia and Catalina talking to each other. They didn't see her but what she heard made her stop in her tracks.

"Please this family reunion has been too much me today let's get out already"

She heard that come from the seductress.
Family? Reunion? What the Fuck!, she thought

No one knew of her family so it was surprising however the reunion was surprising. She though her family may have problems but then it clicked not any of her family were here but that was the problem? No one knew who they were and this intrigued Bria. Maybe this could help her family in a blackmail, she thought. Or better yet make her father proud in finding something out about her.

So she came to the determination of finding everything about her. She started heading towards the exit after the two girls had left and she heard their full conversation. She gave her brother to her bodyguard waiting outside for them and went to the side to call someone for help.

Ring, Ring, Ring...

She cursed at the person for not picking up quickly. However, after a minute someone answered..

"Ahh, if it isn't my favourite Reggio familia!, Que puedo ayudarte con querida prima?" The person on the other end stated.

Bria could tell he was smoking his usual substances as his breathy was rigid and breathy.

She sighed, "Straight to the point, Good! my dearest of cousin, glad to know you have finally acknowledged to not waste my time and get into business" she stated with a annoyed face, and empathised 'my dearest' , because it was only to show him he wasn't.

Also, knowing he likes to play games before getting into business annoys her since they are a determined family but once when she took him to a knife point and declared to never fuck with her and always get straight to business he was kind of scared and acknowledged this. Although he knew he was precious to the family as he was the best at the information. After all, from a young age he was taught tracking and gathering information from the best, Maria, their former Italian Donna.

"I need information- she said looking at her car and seeing her brother asleep whilst her bodyguard was watching him- and I want it fast!, I'll send you the details" she said with a hard voice

"Goodbye Victor" She added and hung up before he could say anything.

She sighed for a minute and strut into her car which the personal guard had held open for her.

Everyone around her, which were outside getting their own callers had stopped and awed her, she looked flawless and determined. Somehow they knew the Reggio family were up to something and this scared them in a way but they couldn't stop seeing at her till the car had drove away.

One she was in the car she sent Victor instructions of what she needed and made it clear to get it somehow, she even gave him a pay rise.

Victor and she knew, in fact anyone knew,  this information was hard to come by it would cost them. But Bria was determined and made sure to tell him she was determined about this and to get her any useful information at any cost.

She was willing to do anything for this..
After all they had a reputation to hold ..

She put her phone away and looked towards the window seeing the landscape and people outside,
"Descubriré tus secretos" she whispered determined.

It was mainly whispered to herself to ensure to encourage her of the task.

*End of flashback*

Bria had awakened from her flashback when her Grandmother waved her hand in front of her face and gave her a curious look but Bria shrugged it of.

Entua looked back at the door of the study, then towards Bria and shook her head.

"Let's go" Entua stated with a hard look and started walking away with dominance.

Bria quickly understood as she looked towards the study where her Father and Grandfather were and saw that they both were heading towards the door.

-
My Updates will be slow I'm sorry! but I'm thankful for your support and love to this book! It mean's a lot.

Hope you liked this chapter! I promise there is a lot more to comes

Also, there will be more flashbacks to make sense of what is happening in the book.

Stay tuned!