𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 9𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"No, ion like that one." Fallon said, leaning against the buggy while staring at Sonder.

Sond glanced at him before putting the bag of chips back on the shelf and grabbing another one. "This one?"  He asked, holding it up.

Fall shook his head again, crossing his arms. "You be eatin this shit sometimes when I be seein you, baby." Sonder said, putting the chips back and looking over at Fallon.

"Ion like it nomo, it started tastin weird when they changed the ingredients." Fall said, pushing him out the way to grab the chips he wanted.

Sonder stared at him for a while before pulling his shirt down in the back when they started walking.

-

Sorin zipped up his jeans and tilted his head, looking in the mirror and turning a little.

He squinted his eyes and ran his hands down his sides. He bit the inside of his cheek and unzipped his jeans before putting his hands on the counter and leaning in to look at himself better.

He moved his braids out his face and traced over his eyebrows. He rubbed his lips together before standing up straight and taking the rubber bands off the ends of his hair.

He slowly started to unbraid all the braids in his head, finishing close to an hour later. Rin sucked his bottom lip in his mouth while turning his head and massaging his scalp.

He looked at himself one more time, frowning and grabbing his phone before walking out the bathroom.

"Why you took yo braids out, mama?" Kaltain asked, coming inside the room and wrapping his arms around Sorins waist soon after.

Rin shrugged, looking down at his phone and holding onto Kals arm.

"You aight?" Kal said, kissing the side of his head before doing the same to his jaw. Sorin nodded his head and laid it on his chest since he wasn't tall enough to lay his head on his shoulder.

Truth is, he wasn't alright. He had been feeling insecure about himself for the past few days and it was starting to overwhelm him a bit.

Kaltain had started to notice also. Sorin wasn't being as talkative and dramatic like he used to, he would instead stay in bed most of the day and refused to eat.

Sorin himself didn't know what was wrong with him, he just didn't feel like himself and he didn't want to do anything but sleep and be under Kaltain.

"I'm finna go to the store, you wanna go? Or you gon stay hea?" Kal said, playing with the belt loop to his jeans.

"I wanna go." Sorin mumbled, sticking his phone in Kaltains back pocket and zipping up his pants.

-

"He can't even walk witchu huggin all on him. Give him some space, damn." Layton said making Quinn look at him before looking away.

"He aight, don't tell him what he can and cannot do, nigga. If he wanna be all up unda me, let him be all up unda me." Kaltain said as he continued to walk down the aisle.

"It ain't yo business what the fuck he do anyway witcho ole lanky n bigheaded ass." He continued, frowning and rubbing Sorins back.

Rin kept quiet, he didn't feel like arguing with anybody today and especially the way that he felt today. He was sure enough going to get Kals gun out his waistband and shoot somebody if he did.

"I'm just sayin, you havin trouble walkin cause he all up on you." Lay replied, rolling his eyes.

"Like he said, it ain't yo business what Sorin do. Chill out and stop actin like a lil aggravatin ass bitch." Quinn said, looking down at him before looking back up.

"The only one who actin like a lil aggravatin ass bitch is you. You been ignorin n havin an attitude wit me all day, you got a problem or some shit, my nigga?" Layton asked, crossing his arms before grabbing something off the shelf.

"Nawl, you just worried bout the wrong shit right na." Quinn answered.

"Lowkey be havin a nigga feel played the way you be quick to worry bout Kal n his relationship when I be the one- mattafact, nevamind." He muttered making Layton hum and look at him.

"Nothin, I was talkin to myself." Quin said.