27

I was going home for thanksgiving in a few days. Being away and just living life has been everything I could dream of.

Being on the field and just being a kid again.

Back home it's so much on my shoulder being a father and a husband.

Out here I was just Damarion.

This semester went by fast as hell.

"D!" Cameron ran in the house screaming. "Wassup mane."

"Guess what?"

"Wassup?" "I passed my midterms!!"

I hugged her. "That's what the fuck I'm talking about." "That's only because I had the best teacher." "Fashoo. I'm proud of you."

"Thank youuuu."

She sat on the couch next to me.

"What you watching?" She asked. "My replays." She laid her head on me.

We've gotten close.

I see her as my best friend now.

It ain't on none of that fucking shit. She walk through this motherfucker naked and shit but that's it.

"Have you talked to Rocky?" She asked.

"Nah." "It's been over a month now ain't it?" "Yeah. My mama nem called me talking about she went off on them.

She ain't letting them see the boys.

Ion know wassup with her man."

"Yeen ask her?"

"Nah my mama not gone lie on her." "But that is yo wife Mario. She ain't do that for no reason."

"Ion know man. Imma enjoy my last couple days before I gotta go home to allat."

"I guess. I think you should call her though."

"I'm good." "Since you've been out here have you got laid?" "Nah." "You wanna continue that when you go home?" "Hell nah."

"Then call yo wife."

"Imma see."

"Mhm. Another question."

"What Cam?" "It's not about that it's about you not getting laid. You be in that hoe jacking off at least right?"

I laughed.

"We used to FaceTime and she'll give me a lil show over the phone."

Her mouth dropped.

I laughed.

"What?" "Y'all on some next level shit." I laughed. "My wife a fucking sex addict." "How many times a day?"

"Throughout her pregnancy it was like clock work. She wanted it all day.

After she dropped I made her wait it out.

Then it was like twice a day."

"And y'all ain't cheated on each other yet?" "Shit ion know what she out there doing but I remained faithful."

"Good keep it that way. She sounds wonderful." "She is."

"How did y'all meet?"

"She was my girlfriend at the time best friend. We got drunk at my party senior year and slept together."

"Oh damn."

"Yeap. I took her virginity and knocked her up that same night."

"Double homicide." I laughed.