Chapter Twenty-Eight

Alianna's POV

It's been a week, one whole week since I left and all I did was cry. Reality was one son of a bitch and it hits hard even when you tried running from it.

I hadn't eaten and I felt as though I was even losing weight. How could I when all I did was cry and felt sorry for myself, really I didn't have the appetite but I was somehow accepting it. I had no other choice but to he said what he had and believe just that so I've got to be here for me.

I wanted to leave this place today so I could go somewhere far away to start over and forget about everything that happened. My phone battery's dead so I couldn't call Alex but I would really like to see him before I would make any decision to leave even, Zaiden that'll make me happy if I could see him one last time.

Today was sunday so the streets wasn't as busy as the average work day. It was now 5:30 so I decided to walk to a near by park just to clear my head and maybe just watch the ducks.

Once I got there I laid my bag on the green grass and got a shirt from it laying it down and sitting on it. Watching the still water of the lake, the evening was absolutely beautiful the perfect sunset the tall green trees that are bending and supporting each other to make a beautiful curve just gorgeous.

I was sitting there for more than what I know is an hour before I decide to get a snack. I stood and head down the street stopping at a small store grabbing myself a bag of potato chips and a bottle of water.

While snacking I walked out of the store heading back to the road to see if I could get a taxi but I was unfortunate in this situation so I decided to walk to the bus stop. I was walking for sometime not really paying attention to my surroundings as it was late and I didn't want to bring attention to myself so I was walking along the poorly lit side walk with my head held down.

Going on my way as I turned a corner just walking, still not knowing where I was going. I suddenly came to an hault when I went head on bumping into someone and falling flat on my ass as the pain shoots through my whole body harshly.

"I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to-" I tried apologizing before I was embraced by a all too familiar strong armed hug "oh my sweet baby I'm so happy that I found you" he says making me go stiff as he started stroking my hair and kissing my head.

I was still for a moment not knowing what to do or say before all came hitting me like a train. And before I knew it I used all my force to push him away hurriedly getting to my feet and walking back in the way that I was coming from even forgetting my chips

I turned the corner walking as quickly as possible to get away from him "Alianna! please wait" he yells from behind me but I didn't listen and I kept on walking without looking back.

He caught up to me grabbing my hand making me stop in my tracks. "what the fuck do you want from me Nathan...haven't you hurt me enough!!?" I shouted getting frustrated. "look baby I know what I di-" he was saying before I cut him off "I am not your fucking baby, now leave me alone" I told him once more walking away as I was now feeling light headed.

"Alianna please just hear me out" he says still following me and I couldn't hold back my tears any longer so I let them free. Stopping to look at him "what should I listen to? Do you want to embarrass me even more huh? Call me a cheater!! Rub it in my face that you've got proof that I fucking slept to multiple men and that I'm a liar!! FUCK YOU NATHAN CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" I yelled still crying and turning to walk away before my eyes go droopy and I felt myself falling before all darkness engulfed me and I welcomed it.

**********

There was talking around me before I opened my eyes to a blinding white light making me close them quickly while blinking so that my eyes would adjust.