Part 32

"You're leaving me!". Chaeryeong pouts, while wrapped in her pink blanket. "Chae... You're adopted". Jimin says. "So!?!". Chaeryeong yells in her tiny voice. "You come to visit me". Jimin said. "And now I can't do that cause you're leaving me!". Chaeryeong shouts. "Who said you can get adopted without me, huh!?!". Chaeryeong yelled.

"You can still play with other hybrids". Jimin said. "I literally hate everyone here but you". Chaeryeong huffs and crosses her arms. "And where's your blankie?". Chaeryeong asks. "I gave it to May". Jimin replied. "Why would you do that!?!". Chaeryeong yelled. "How are we supposed to be blanket twins if you don't have your blanket?". Chaeryeong pouted. "She was crying, so I gave it to her as a gift". Jimin says.

"Well I cried too, where's my present?". Chaeryeong pouts again. "I don't know... Oh!". Jimin digs in his pocket and pulls out a yellow and white bracelet. "Here you go, I made it all by myself". Jimin says. "It's so pretty!". Chaeryeong smiles. "I'll take good care of it!". Chaeryeong take the bracelet it and tries to put it on her wrist but it broke. "I-I broke it". Chaeryeong says in tears. "I... I didn't mean...". "Here you go". Jimin hands her another one.

"You made two?". Chaeryeong says surprised, taking the new bracelet. "It was a safety measure". Jimin said. "That's so mean". Chaeryeong says and Jimin giggled. Chaeryeong, out of no where, hugs Jimin. Jimin smiles and hugs her back. "I'm going to miss you my tiny friend". Chaeryeong said. "Don't say that, we can have a play date soon". Jimin said.

"Promise!?! Don't lie to me Jimin". Chaeryeong says happily and when she's happy, her wings floats her away. Jimin pulls her back down and Chaeryeong turns red in embarrassment. "So-sorry, force of habit". Chaeryeong says. "I know". Jimin giggled. "Jimin sweetie". Jin walks in. "Eomma". Jimin waves his hand and Jin walks over to the two little hybrids. "Sweetie, we gotta pack your things".

"Ok". Jimin nods. "Can you take me with you?". Chaeryeong asks. "Your owner is looking for you". Jin said. "She is!?!". Chaeryeong gasped. "Crap". Chaeryeong sighs. "Gotta fly! Bye Jimin!". Chaeryeong flies out the room and Jimin giggles. "Come on cutie". Jin says and Jimin clings on his arm. "Where's Tae?". Jimin asked. "I already helped him pack, he's Caesar's problem now". Jin said.

"Ok". Jimin says. "Come on baby". Jin walks out with the clingy hybrid.

 Jin walks out with the clingy hybrid

"Don't forget your heat pills Jimin". Jin says, packing Jimin's clothes. "Ok!". Jimin yells from the bathroom. "Let's see, I got his clothes, shoes, his yellow duck towel... What else am I missing?". Jin taps his chin. "Eomma?". Jimin calls out. "Hmm?". Jin hums. "Th-they are good people right?". Jimin asks and Jin turns to him. Jin sighs cause he didn't know how to answer that. "Come here baby". Jin said.

Jimin wobbles over to Jin and sits on his lap. "They must be really good people if May talked about them like that". Jin said. "I know you're scared baby, but we all are going to be with you and May is just a phone call away if something happens". Jin strokes Jimin's hair. "So... Wh-what do you of Yoongi?". Jimin asks. "I think he really likes you". Jin smiled. "Eomma!". Jimin covered his face, embarrassed and Jin laughs.

"Jimin, that's a good thing". Jin says and Jimin peeks at him. "I really don't think he will hurt you, he's just really trying to be your friend". Jin said. "And yes, we can be friends with humans". Jin said. "So... Just... Try to open up with him, just a little bit, ok honey?". Jin says. "I-I'll try". Jimin said. "That's my baby". Jin kissed Jimin on his head. "Now let's finish packing yeah?". Jin says and Jimin hugs him.

"Oh?". Jin's eyes widened but he hugs Jimin back. "Thank you Eomma". Jimin said. "You're welcome baby". Jin said. "Now come on, we have a lot of packing to do". Jin says and Jimin jumps off his lap. "Right!". Jimin runs in the back in the bathroom. Jin giggles and shakes his head.

"He's so cute".