A while later

It has been almost two years since I have been living with my new family, the Cullens. Not long after I moved in with Rose, I officially became a full witch. I developed all my basic and special powers. My aging stopped when I was almost 16.

Although she has gotten used to it, Rose hates being a vampire because she can never have children. I try to distract her from these thoughts, but she is also sad because she has not found her true love.

We couldn't live in Rochester after all that happened, so we moved to Tennessee a couple of weeks later. Rose met a human that she says reminds her a lot of Henry, son of her best friend Vera.

One night while hunting, Rose spotted Emmett, the man she had fallen in love with, he was being attacked by a huge bear. She proved she really loved him that night, having to take Emmett alone to Carlisle so he could turn him. Carlisle obviously accepted, as he couldn't stand to see Rose so sad about his nature.

At first I didn't like Emmett very much, I think it was more out of jealousy of Rose, I never liked Royce either. But there is no way to be serious or sad with Emmett in the same place, he is the funniest person I have ever met! After he married Rose, he used to call me "little one" and "sis".

A long time had passed, things were going well. For humans, our family was normal, up to a point... Carlisle was a very skilled and kind doctor to everyone, Esme graduated in architecture and takes care of her children, Emmett, the oldest, looking 20, then Rose at 18, Edward at 17, and myself, at 15. There was only one problem, and that problem limited us to live for a long time in one place, Carlisle is 23 years old humanly, and Esme 26, they always start to get suspicious at some point.

In 1950, our family met a couple, Alice and Jasper. Alice was the most outgoing person we had ever met, Jasper was very reserved. Alice had met us and said that she had a vision and that she and Jasper would be part of the family. Since they were vampires, the whole family accepted, especially Esme, who would have more children to "take care of".

As the years went by, I was no longer the helpless little girl I was when I lived with my biological family. I had changed a lot since then, and of course, everyone noticed, especially Edward, who read my mind and saw how I had changed, especially psychologically.

I have become much more outgoing, and behave much more like a woman in her early 20s than a girl of 15. After I developed my powers, I became more of a "witch" than before. Witches always attract a lot of attention wherever they go, especially the attention of men. Women always end up feeling at least an ounce of envy towards us.