58. INNOCENCE LOST

GOY
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT: INNOCENCE LOST

goosebumps arose against aurora's bruised skin as layers upon layers of kisses joined the layers upon layers of hickeys

goosebumps arose against aurora's bruised skin as layers upon layers of kisses joined the layers upon layers of hickeys. the love bites littered the trembling girl's fragile skin as she gasped out, tiny hands clutching at her lover's raven hair. chocolate eyes fluttered in absolute bliss, enriched by the feeling of love seeping from the boy on top of her. stiles held her so carefully yet in such a possessive way — it had her head spinning.

the gasps falling from her lips were completely unholy, lips swollen from their previous making out. she was definitely being loud, to which the two were entirely thankful for noah's night shift. it was too hard to keep quiet when her boyfriend was bringing her such ecstasy with both his mouth and his hands. as his lips delved lower, onto her innocent, white bra covered chest, his veiny hand encircled itself around her bruised neck. he squeezed ever so lightly, in such a way that he never had before. the roughness went straight to aurora's core, her breathing entirely hitching.

one of her hands clutched desperately at his back, just trying to keep him as close as possible. the raven haired boy groaned into his kisses against her chest, ravishing in the feeling of her nails against his bare back. "fuck," he looked up, eyes widening at just how fucked out his sweet girl looked. her cheeks were scarlet, bottom lip caught between her pearly white teeth. there was a lustful haze coating her shimmering eyes, tears of pleasure tickling at the corners of her eyelids. and he'd barely even touched her. "look at you, already so fucked out... i've barely touched you, baby."

"d-daddy—"

"shh," he quietened her whimpers with a kiss to the forehead, caressing the sweet girl's flushed cheeks. "i'm gonna take such good care of you, okay? gonna make you all mine, puppy."

the erotic words only made her whine more.

such a withering mess, even as he proceeded to plant kisses against her lips. aurora was practically naked, the only thing between them being the pure white set of underwear. stiles too was almost naked, slender, toned figure only adorned by a pair of grey boxers. his kisses were hot, rough and passionate. in her trance like haze aurora had a hard time keeping up with his movements, barely realising that his hand began to slip into her white, lacy panties.

it felt like the first time he had ever touched her all over again. her bare pussy was sensitive to his touch, dainty hips bucking with the slightest of movements. stiles knew aurora like the back of his hand, his middle finger instantly setting to work against her clit. the dampness against her panties only grew as she cried out, noises muffled by her lover's red lips. she was so wet, stiles began to wonder how much foreplay it would take before she came all over his fingers.