ー twenty four.

❝use holy water to clean yourself

use holy water to clean yourself. even better if you add a little bit of bleach
sakusa y/n

JACKPOT

"d-do you like movies, sakusa-san?" junpei nervously asked.

"you could say that..." she trailed off.

the teens started engaging another conversation along with y/n. truthfully, junpei never met a girl who talks to him like a normal person. unlike those blind b!tches in his school who can't even see this bb's cuteness.

one of her words that struck him a lot was "do you even need a reason why i treat you like a normal person?". but, no matter how much he wanted to make friends, he knew both yuuji and y/n are jujutsu sorcerers.

he remembered what mahito said to him about jujutsu sorcerers.

"if you meet some jujutsu sorcerers, make friends with them" (he once said it but idk the exact words so imma just write it)

yuuji was facing junpei as he stood from where junpei was sitting. y/n was at junpei's right side, so the bridge was in her view. a man in black hood walked passed at the bridge, glancing down at the teens.

y/n noticed him and saw the man's mouth was moving, he whispered something in his mouth and left. with her bangs, her eyes was hidden from the man's view. an uncomfortable feeling pooled in her stomach.

'god, we will be having some sh!tty times in the future' she sighed as she refocused back on the conversation.

time skip brought to you by junpei's mother - ngl, she's hOT

"you two went to yoshino junpei's house?" ijichi spoke through his phone.

"it's okay, right y/n-chan?" he could hear her annoyed sigh.

"i'll come right away. if something goes wrong, please get out of there" ijichi ended the call.

'even if yoshino junpei was the perpetrator of this incident, the current itadori can't be killed so easily. but this is my negligence as his manager. let's not talk about the casual mr gojo, i might cry' he gave a pointed look at his window shield.

"let's hurry up! i don't want to cry in front of others at this age!" as soon as he activated his car engine, his phone buzzed.

'he called earlier than i expected!' nanami kento was the one who was calling for him.

'alright, i'll be scolded' ijichi eventually answered the call.

"yes, i'm sorry" kento was holding his phone while the other was holding some tissues to cover his wounds from his recent fight with m4h1t0.

"i sent you my location just now, please pick me up" ijichi, let me be the one who will pick him up;)

"treatment?"

"i'm okay, it's not fatal" kento reassured him.

"that's great. i'll meet up with itadori and sakusa first then i'll find you later"

"aren't you together?"

ijichi had an animated tear on his eyes, thinking about how fool he was. kento ended the call and let out a sigh. he leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling. he then thought about the trash- i mean m!h!to.

'that cursed spirit is just a kid. i guess not long after he appeared, he grew up greedily and enjoyed it'

 i guess not long after he appeared, he grew up greedily and enjoyed it'