Chapter 3: The Locker Room

Unlike last time, I went early to the pitch. I want to be a part of the team meeting.

My plan was if I was already in the locker room before everyone got there, they couldn't lock me out.

As I walked up to the pitch I noticed I was in fact, the only person there, perfect. I pushed open the door to the locker room, finding it emp- not empty.

Malfoy was standing in the far corner, where his cubby is, in nothing but his training trousers, tight, low-rise, unlaced, tan, training trousers. His back was turned to me, and hadn't noticed me yet. I tried to look away, but I couldn't.

Even with the slightest of movements, his back rippled with muscle. He was not of the bulky type, but lean with muscle. And those pants even made me forget whose legs and arse I was looking openly at. I honestly hated it was Malfoy who was blessed with this body. Thank Merlin, I had my mouth closed already or I was nervous I'd find myself asking him to turn around so I can see the front.

As if reading my mind, he did turn around. Shit, he turned around. I had only a split second to act like I wasn't just ogling him in broad daylight. I decided smacking my hand over my eyes was my best bet. "Granger?" He asked, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice "How long have you been standing there?"

I could get out of this "I just got here"

"Liar" He whispered. I bet he could see my face turning red, even from behind the hand that was covering the top half of my face. I went to open my mouth to argue, or try to find my way out of this situation, but then he was walking in front of me.

I didn't breath as he stopped, only a stride or two away. I flinched as he grabbed my hand, removing it from my face. I kept my eyes closed, as if that was helping my cause any. "Granger, usually when two people have a conversation, they both have their eyes open"

"We aren't having a conversation" I stated.

He laughed, a loud laugh, "I would like to"

I couldn't get out of this, so I slowly opened my eyes, making a point of only keeping them on his face. I just ignored the toned chest and sharp V I would see if I looked down, even just a little bit. "Fine, about what?"

He was grinning at me, "Well let's start with the thing I'm most curious about, why are you even here this early?"

I averted my eyes from his too intense gaze "I wanted to be here so that no one would keep me from the meeting again"

I could see him nod his head once, "Did you parents ever tell you that you knock before entering a room that is used for privacy, and usually privacy of the other sex?". I resisted the urge to shiver with how easily the word 'sex' rolled off his tongue. I opened my mouth to answer but he interrupted "Eyes, Granger"

I rolled my eyes back to him, Merlin, he looked so amused with himself "Of course they did, but you weren't supposed to be in here"

"Well, I always am, remember that the next time you want to stand up against Flint."

"What's your issue with Flint? I mean yes he's a prick, but the way you and everyone else talks about him makes me think he's done something" The moment I asked the question his face fell.

"Now's not the time for that conversation" I opened my mouth to argue with him but he cut me off  "Want to sit?" He asked gesturing to the leather couches.

I didn't want to be found by the others standing directly behind the door, so I nodded and moved to sit on the couch opposite of where he decided to sit. It was silent, awkward. I tried to ignore the fact he was man spreading in his still unlaced trousers, taking up over half the couch.