♪ 𝟑 ♪

'𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂, 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝑌 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐼𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂

'𝐼 𝐻𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂, 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝑌 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐼𝐸𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐾𝑈𝐺𝑂.'

I think to myself as I stand in front of his door... like girl, I could be doing so much with my free time right now... but noooo.

Mister Katsuki Bakugo had to barge into my room last night and figure out my secret, and suddenly I'm the one who owes him? Ugh I'm starting to hate him... like so much.

I knock, already regretting my decision to come. He opens the door swiftly and pulls me inside, like girl what? I quickly drop my quirk, so I'm in my natural form, and more comfortable.

I ignore his weird behavior and glance at his room... is that... no... is that a romance novel collection???

GIRL WHY IS FIFTY SHADE OF GREY THERE? Okay Bakugo... you're more interesting then I pegged you to be... haha peg. Fuck I'm immature... nah I'm built different. What the fuck are even my thoughts?

"Nice book collection." I compliment him, half because it's high key impressive how many romance books he has, and half because it'll annoy him probably.

"Don't fucking tell a soul, or I'll kill you." He threatens me, and I gulp at his words.

Death is hot, but being murdered isn't. Like getting hit with a car sounds so embarrassing, because there's a chance it doesn't hit you hard enough and you have to lay there and decide whether to call 911 or walk it off. The modern day dilemas.

"I won't, calm your tits..." I say and he immediately growls and little explosions come out of his hands... I'm fucking dead. I guess he has sensitive titties... he would actually kill me if I said that out loud.

"I would like to apologise to all of you for what I did, it was very wrong and I am very sorry. I would just like to move on and live a normal life you know, get a job and get married and change my ways. I hope this apology impresses you, even though my grandma made me do it and I don't really mean it." I recite by heart and he stands there extremely confused.