♪ 𝟒 ♪

𝐼 𝐴𝑀 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺

GOD WHY. WHY PLEASE. SIR YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME, YOU NOR AIZAWA HAD TO RUIN MY DAY LIKE THIS.

When Aizawa said, "(Y/n), you're failing math, do you want a tutor?" I thought he meant Momo or Iida, not fucking Bakugo... feeling: betrayed. If it was anyone besides Bakugo, he would've said their name, but no, he just had to trick me.

Who can I trust anymore? No one. Only me. Pick me, choose me, love me. I'm barely even trusting Bakugo to keep his mouth shut about my natural appearance, and I'm surprised he doesn't understand at least the shallow reason why I wouldn't show it.

I mean I can choose to look like anyone and anything, but that takes up more time to transform, so I just change my hair and eyes, and hide my horns & tail. I could actually change a whole lot more, I could even pretend to look like one of my classmates, but I'd rather not.

I'd rather look normal, than outstanding, since attention will follow, and not all attention is good. Having horns and a tail, and looking like a literal spawn of Satan is not fun... especially around other teenagers. A lot of kids lack empathy, and that was not good for me.

"(L/n)? Why are you still here?" Aizawa asks me, slightly annoyed as I stand there still processing his offer of Bakugo being my math tutor.

"Sorry sir, I was just thinking about something..." I trail off as I fix my bag strap and leave.

I continue to grimace about the thought of Katsuki Bakugo being my personal tutor for the next couple of weeks. If only I wasn't stupid... and if my fucking QUIRK didn't only help me memorize dumb shit like it's actually BerenSTAIN bears and not BerenSTEIN bears...

I open the doors to the 1-A alliance and see most of my classmates relaxing in the common room with happy faces... good for them, I mean I look like I'm about to die... which I am probably.

I remember overhearing Kirishima mention that Bakugo was a "aggressive" teacher... that's not fucking good. HE'LL USE A RULER TO HIT ME PROBABLY... I'M GOING TO FUCKING DIE.