Not an update, but pls read

So I have been thinking for awhile to write one of these stories. I have created the cover for them and have a general idea on how I'd want to start them, but have yet to write them.

I'm going to post the covers with the descriptions, and you let me know which one would interest you more! Also, I may write some more tonight on Four Beating Hearts, but we will see!

I found the picture of Nat and Wanda on the internet randomly. I don't know whose it was, but if you do let me know and I will fix it!

Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff have a close relationship, but both are too scared to admit their mutual feelings for each other. When the new avenger, Alyssa Clemons, joins the team, they discover they've been keeping major parts of themselves from each other. Nat and Wanda both are caregivers. There will be an actual story line for this one!! I just get so excited about things and haven't decided exactly how I want it to flow so I didn't put it in!! I had worked on the story line for Our Protector awhile back and just started working on Baby Avenger the past couple of days.

Elise Huxley is the President of Lenore Isles and has Caregiver status

Elise Huxley is the President of Lenore Isles and has Caregiver status. This land is a small island off the coast of Australia. They run things a little differently here.

When every individual reaches the age of 18, they have to take a test to determine their status. The statuses are Dominant, Submissive, Caregiver, Little, and Undecided. In the D/s status there is also subcategories.

If the individual tests as a Submissive or a Little, then they are required to find their other half by their 21st birthday. Until then, they have to remain with their parents.

Scarlett Blake is the bodyguard to President Huxley. She also has a caregiver status similar to the President.

Mason Russell is a 20 year old girl who tested as a little, surprising both of her parents that are in a D/s marriage. It's almost her 21st birthday and she has yet to find her caregiver

For the second option, do we like the story idea, but would rather it be the Wanda/Nat characters/names and they still have their powers? Just AU?