To Remember, To add to script, + q and a, ; fame reality//IMPORTANT

As we know there are so many DRs we can shift to and what dr u shift to has endless possibilities

I really recommend reading this. Im not saying it because I want "hype" or anything, I genuinely want to help you guys

Here are some stuff to remember or add to your script and answers to questions Ive been asked

Remember

Being "famous" plays a big toll on your mental health. Be prepared to have to deal with certain shit, whether it be fanfic, fans, and haters (you can always script out stuff that makes you uncomfortable if your worried but I personally don't get the point of making yourself "perfect" or living the "perfect life" since I prefer mine to be realistic)

Make sure to script and keep in mind that when you re enter your CR stuff will be 100% different than the life in your DR and that you wont be hurt or feel any negative emotions (feeling attached, etc.) to your DR

Living a "famous life" is super fun and enjoy it !! Live in the moment. Remember that this is an actual reality so everyone in it are actual people. And dont you dare fucking doubt yourself for one minute because you are amazing. Keep in mind that this is an existent reality so you really are entering this reality so everything is made up from pulling it out of your ass, it actually exists !

Take your time. Dont rush it !! I know your excited and wanted to enjoy as much of it as you can, but I would NOT script something like 'every hour here is a year in my dr even if you can shift super easily and consider yourself a "pro". Though you can do thus i dont recommend it. You want to be able to enjoy this reality, so dont rush 5 years to go by in one night. Believe me you wont regret only spending a few days (at most) per night in your DR. As time goes on in your dr and you get older everything wont be as enjoyable.

Add to script

As I said I prefer to shift realistically, which means my DR self isnt "perfect". Dont be afraid to give yourself more "human traits". Acne, snorting when laughing, etc. I find it easiest to just script that I am the same in my dr as i am in my cr. Which means I share the similar personality traits and "physical traits" like a sensitive face, dimples, naturally rosy cheeks, short bit nails, etc. Dont be afraid to embrace yourself and dont hold back !

If your going for acting and your worried about messing up a line or something, script in that if you forget while in the scene youll remember (or something along those lines)

If your worried your anxiety will spike up to much when in your DR, set stuff in place. Whether it be something like "TommyInnit knows when Im getting nervous so he'll call and help me out" or "Sadie Sink is always there for if my anxiety spikes up" (I personally suffer with sever anxiety and panic attacks so I know how much they suck). You can also script you have an easy control over it (safety first guys)

Make scripting this reality fun, it really is! Using apps to make Instagram pages for your DR self (username, followers, etc.) are really fun! Pinterest boards and slideshows are also really fun to use and make. Fill it with clothing, Furniture, or main stuff in your scripts

If your uncomfortable with something, voice your opinion (in this reality you are famous, your gonna do amazing <3) or script it out

Let lose. Enjoy the moment. Dont be afraid to picture or write down events you want to happen.

You dont need an organized script-or a script at all, but its just easier to keep your thoughts in place with one. Personally scripts are super fun to make for me, for I enjoy adding fun details and creative ideas to them

Questions and Answers

Here are some questions Ive been asked on both Wattpad and TikTok

question: "How did you feel about rule 34 art made about you"

answer: Honestly I dont know if there even was any of me for I didnt check it out since I was uncomfortable with it. Dont feel pressured into searching up stuff like that about yourself

question: "Can you actually learn another language or instrument"

answer: well yes and no. You cant just say you know French without actually knowing anything about it in your DR. I consider just looking over the notes (instruments) or alphabet (language) before shifting. You can even familiarize yourself with certain words or keys.

question: "how was it to have fanart made about yourself"

answer: It was super cool. Ive shifted to multiple realities were Im famous (actor, youtuber, twitch streamer) and every time I get so excited to see the different fanart made about me. It gives me like a warm sensation knowing im liked by the people in this reality (remember there actual people in your dr so all feeling supporters have towards you is genuine). The fanart is one of my favorite things (along with meeting and befriend other celebrities aha)

a/n

Ill probably add more to all three sections; questions and answers, stuff to add to your scripting, and stuff to remember. I wish you the best of luck, next is one on fictional realitues

I hope all is well and im so proud of you ! Go eat something if you havnt yet and if you have eaten eat something else of you can! Make sure to get some sleep you deserve it you amazing human being <3