twenty-six

*SMALL MENTION OF PAST TRAUMA,  FLASHBACKS, AND PANIC ATTACKS*

Killian zoned out as Lucia babbled on about some new shoes she wanted.

She was nice . . . enough, but her voice annoyed him to no end.

He was really being petty. He knew this.
But it was so damn fun.

Yes, fun as in his heart was breaking every minute spent with Lucia instead of Vittoria.

"Killian, a-are you even listening to me?!" Lucia exclaimed in disbelief.

"Huh? Oh no." Killian waved off as the thought of Vittoria flooded his fogged mind.

Lucia frowned before she thought of what her mom said.

"Make him want you, not her."

"You seem distant." She smirked as she moved closer.

"Uh-Huh." He said waving his hand dismissively.

"I know what'll make you feel better." She brushed her hand against his chest and he jumped but made no move to get out of his trance.

"That's nice." He nodded absentmindedly.

She grinned and lowered her hand to run her nails over his crotch, she slowly opened his fly and he flinched back instantly.

"W-What the hell are you doing." He spluttered as he zipped his pants back up.

"Making you feel better." She shrugged innocently, stepping forward as he stepped back.

"Whatever it was, don't do it again." He commanded, despite the vulnerable look on his face.

"C'mon Killian, you know you want me." She hummed as she moved closer

"Oh really? I didn't catch the memo." He scoffed as she cornered him and brought a hand to his hair.

"Get the fuck away from me." He said harshly as his breathing quickened.
"Why?!" She whined as her other hand curled around his forearm.
"Because I said no." He told her simply, ripping his arm from her grip.
"That doesn't mean any-"
"Yes the fuck it does. It means no. Now get the hell out of my house before I do something I regret." He glared as he felt the fear bubble in his stomach.

The hunger in her eyes scared him.
The curl of her lip.
Her hands twisting her hair.

It was all too familiar.

Lucia only rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

She only sped up once she saw Adriana glaring at her from inside her play-pen.

For a baby she had a mean look.

Killian huffed out a breath as he allowed his back to slide down the wall.

His knees curled into his chest and tears gathered in his eyes.

He couldn't breath and the world was swirling in colors that he didn't recognize as rugged thoughts cut his brain.

"He's cute." The unknown woman smirked as she circled the young unsuspecting boy.

"Do what you want with him. He has to learn that protecting his precious little Ria will get him nowhere." Wesley glared as other women filed into the room.

"W-What are they gonna do to me?" Killian looked around frantically as leather binds enclosed around his forearms and lower legs.

"They're just gonna play a game." Wesley said before pausing "Don't worry, Ms. Vittoria will be playing the same one next door." Wesley gave him a cruel smirk as he left.

"So girls, who wants him first?" The woman asked as the older women eyed him hungrily, making his skin crawl.

"A-Alexio." He weakly yelled out as his breaths quickened significantly, his flashbacks blinding him.

Alexio turned the nob to his room and glanced at the bed before he saw that he wasn't there.

His head snapped to Killian as he rocked back and forth with his nails digging into his forearms.

"Killian." He breathed out as he slid on the floor, over to him.

"C-Can't breathe." He cried as Alexio checked him.

"H-Hey it's okay." He soothed as his throat dried up at the sight of his hysterical brother.

"It's okay, you'll be okay." Alexio assessed him as his parents ran upstairs hearing the sobs.

"Vitt, you can't keep ignoring your emotions

"Vitt, you can't keep ignoring your emotions." Vincenzo followed her up the stairs.

"Yes I can, it's my specialty." She argued as they turned the nob to their room.

"And my specialty is eating, but you don't see me doing it all the time." He rolled his eyes if he plopped down.

Vittoria turned to him slowly with a look of disbelief resting on her freckled face.

"That's like saying you don't see a math teacher teach math." She deadpanned as she walked into their bathroom.

"I'm just saying, it's not good to bottle your feelings." He said in a teasing voice.

"I've been doing it for three and a half years, I think i've got this." She grinned sarcastically as he stuck out his tongue.

"Anyways, I have a date with Addy in a few minute so I'm gonna go." She nodded to the door as he brother gave her a thumbs up.

"Love you!"
"Love you too."

Vincenzo sighed as he looked around the room, not knowing of the eyes watching him.

He felt . . . colder than normal.
Like someone was watching his every step, waiting for him to mess up.

The feeling continued for more than an hour, until he had enough and forced himself to stop pacing.

He sat on his bed and huffed out a breath at the uncomfortable feeling.

He glanced at his chest, only to see an illuminated red dot resting on his black shirt.

He furrowed his brows before the sound of a gunshot going off rang in his ears.

He could hear the stampede of his brothers rushing up the stairs but he couldn't focus on them.

He couldn't feel much burn in his chest so he must've moved on instinct.
But it still got him.
He's still loosing blood.

And he's still loosing consciousness.

————————————————————————
i would apologize for this sad (and small) ass chapter but I have a feeling y'all wouldn't forgive me, so here.