사십오. mcdonald's makes it better

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-FIVE❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🐳 ₎
mcdonald's makes it better.  . !

 !

real life !

Cindy ended up forgetting about the message that came along with the donation. Instead, she had fun playing bedwars while chatting and messing around with Tommy and Tubbo during the stream. Telling stories about her experiences, about her little brother and such. She also showed off her singing skills to the chat and even learned how to play the ukelele thanks to Tubbo.

After they grew bored of playing bedwars, she sang a few songs with them, including Wilbur's Soot's 'Your New Boyfriend' and Jack Stauber's 'Buttercup.' Cindy had a good time, and it was a lot of fun.

"And that ends our stream, bye guys!" Tommy gave his closing remark and waved at the camera.

"Thanks for watching!" Cindy had also said her goodbyes toward the chat before Tubbo had finally ended the stream.

Right on cue, the three of them collapsed on the floor. Completely drained of energy after releasing chaos on stream of two and a half hours. Cindy, Tommy and Tubbo glanced at each other and burst out laughing.

"I'm beat." Tubbo told the two, smiling in the process. "I cant believe we streamed for like two hours straight."

"Me too, I just usually stream for an hour." Tommy nodded in agreement.

The bluenette sighed in bliss, "It was a fun stream though."

Suddenly, silence had met them. She grabbed one of the plushies in Tubbo's room, fiddling it as she glanced at the two. They all had the same exact thoughts in their heads. They had a rocky start with the stream.