25

bathroom.

Luo Ran was in the compartment, locked the door against the wall and took out the inhibitor from his pocket.

Luo Ran shook his hands and opened the lid of the inhibitor. As he was about to inject, he heard a sonorous voice coming from outside.

"Luo Ran?! Where are you?"

Lucas smelled a little white tea.

Luo Ran was so frightened that he shook his hand and almost fell to sit down.

Luo Ran opened her mouth, not daring to speak, hurriedly thrusting the needle into her wrist for injection.

Fortunately, just in case he had used the scent barrier spray, Lucas would not smell his pheromone in heat.

"Luo Ran?"

Lucas knocked "bang" on the door.

"I, I'm okay..." Luo Ran tried his best to keep her original voice, but she still couldn't help shaking.

The injection also takes time, Luo Ran stared at the inhibitor stubbornly.

Lucas heard Luo Ran's voice, weak and trembling, and then a little nervous.

"Luo Ran, open the door!"

"Admiral, I... don't come in!"

Lucas stepped forward and pushed the door to break in.

"Admiral...!"

Luo Ran stared at the poor door that was constantly being hit.

The inhibitor is injected at this time.

The gate was also disarmed and surrendered at this time and was officially scrapped.

Almost at the moment the door was knocked open, Luo Rancan successfully threw the inhibitor bag into the trash can.

"Pop!" The sound of the trash can's automatic lid closing was overwhelmed by the loud sound of the door breaking.

Luo Ran got rid of his strength and sat down on the ground.

"Luo Ran!" Lucas stepped forward and caught Luo Ran, frowning: "Where is it uncomfortable?"

"A sequelae of claustrophobic space?"

Luo Ran trembled a little, did not speak.

It was almost revealed.

Why did he forget, he is still in heat.

I also blame Lucas, who blocked the door early in the morning, and then the two came to the amusement park, Luo Ran forgot to inject inhibitors.

"Luo Ran?"

Seeing Luo Ran ignorantly, Lucas said, "I called and informed Shen Xiluo."

Shen Xiluo is Lucas' personal doctor.

Then as if thinking of something, Lucas added: "I can also call you Xia Solstice."

"No need." Luo Ran slowly came over and stood up on the wall.

Lucas frowned and gave Luo Ran a humanoid support.

Luo Ran stumbled to his feet, only to hear an exclamation not far away.

Maybe Lucas kicked the door too loudly, and all the tourists and staff around came to see what was going on.

So when they came in, all they saw was--

The door of the toilet cubicle fell off for some reason, and fell to one side obliquely. In the cubicle, the tall man was holding a delicate silver-haired man. The two leaned together, and the silver-haired man was still looking Flushing, it seems to be unstable.