30

fox……

Luo Ran's heart jumped, raising his head and daring not to determine the identity of the person in front of him.

The person in front of him was all mixed... the smell of medicine.

Luo Ran wrinkled his nose. He had too much smell, but it should be Alpha.

Still a dangerous Alpha.

Luo Ran's heartbeat was a little fast-nervous.

He didn't know how the man noticed it or smelled it.

Luo Ran said in his heart. Fortunately, he went to the bathroom to temporarily turn off his ears, otherwise Lucas and the guards would just listen to the Omega.

Then he can die directly.

"Don't be surprised." The man smiled and said, "My nose is much better than ordinary people."

"Your pheromone smells good, even if it is covered by the barrier spray, it still smells good."

The man said the latter sentence in a mocking tone.

And Luo Ran felt a little uncomfortable with the man's eyes, as if he had been stuck by some poisonous snake.

Luo Ran pretended to stroke her hair and opened her ears, and asked: "May I ask you who...?"

"It's very impolite to ask about someone's identity and name at the auction." The man lowered his eyes and smiled, "But you look good, I can tell you."

Luo Ran was wearing a mask, and the man just judged it by his figure and eyes.

"Fox hunting."

Luo Ran was taken aback, and then took a few steps back.

Fox hunting and the star bandits under his hand have always been arrogant, and they have always used their real names for trading here, but everyone trusts the defense of the empire too much, so no one believes that they are really affiliated with Fox Hunting star bandits.

After the words "Fox hunting" appeared, Luo Ran heard Lucas' voice in his ears: "Fuck."

In contrast, the man in front of him was still smiling with the voice of the poem. Seeing Luo Ran's guard, he chuckled: "Little beauty, do you still want to do it with me?"

He seemed to think that Luo Ran was incredible as an Omega and also found it very interesting.

"The auction can't be done." Luo Ran was still gentle, "Sir, please borrow it."

Fox hunting still stood in place.

Luo Ran frowned slightly, "What are you?"

"I think it's strange." Fox Hunter glanced at Luo Ran's back neck, and casually teased: "Rather than playing with you, I want to learn from you in other places."

Then Luo Ran felt that Erfan was about to explode.

"You wait for me to pass!"

Just when Luo Ran was still in a daze by the sound on both sides, the fox hunting in front of him suddenly started, maybe he wanted to test.

Luo Ran immediately dodged the attack from the opposite side by lowering her waist, and counterattacked with a backhand, smashing the man's neck.

Lorraine's fighting was taught by Lucas hand by hand, so he used a fierce and resolute strategy. He was as aggressive as Lucas and clung to each other step by step. He didn't give the opponent a chance to breathe. Just from the momentum, it would scare ordinary people. It has to be exposed.