31

Luo Ran asked softly: "Go out?"

Lucas nodded.

"Hey! Come out of the inside! Hug and hug, is it so hard to separate?!" There is a breathable space under the door panel, and the shadows of the two are reflected by the guard's flashlight.

After all, the shadows are relatively big, and the two of them are like hugging and intimate.

Luo Ran: "..."

Lucas kicked the door open and sneered at the group of guards.

After the guards surrounded the hall in a mess, Lu Cheng and the others had to follow them when they saw it, and tried to wipe the guards' buttocks, and followed them to avoid anyone escaping in disorder.

At this moment, Lu Chengcheng was following the guard with a look of lovelessness.

Even if the guard comes, it is not a special operations team.

As for them, there is no hope except for the chaos. If you really want to fight the Xingkou, Xingkou and the others punch a kid.

After Lucas and Lorraine came out frankly, they looked at the captain of the guard so quietly.

The captain shouted angrily: "Tell your names and identities!"

Lucas raised his eyebrows to look at him.

If there are seemingly no pheromones on the body, it is particularly obvious in this small space.

Lu Cheng's eyes rolled.

Why does this person look like an admiral?

The nose wrinkled again.

Pheromones……

grass.

Lu Cheng looked horrified.

Lucas felt that the captain in front of him was too naive and didn't care about him. He took off his mask and turned around and left with Luo Ran.

Now he and Luo Ran can be considered to understand.

After all, they are high-ranking officials. If they are mixed into this kind of occasion, it will not sound good to be heard in the future, and according to the usual practice, they will also need to make a report, so Luo Ran wrote a report and submitted it to the government's intelligence bureau.

So this situation emerged.

Star Kou couldn't come by moving instantaneously. As a human, they had to walk in normally.

Then how do they pass through the layers of guards in the army?

Naturally, there is internal response, and that internal response must be a high-ranking person to do it.

It was also confirmed today that the high-ranking Nei should be able to directly mobilize the intelligence bureau's information to see, so that the guards can come to disrupt the situation in time.

Then there is no need to stay tonight, it is meaningless.

Lucas and Luo Ran turned around and left. After seeing their true faces, the captain was stunned.

"Up... Up, up..."

No way?

No, no?

The whole team was stupid.

what.

Is the admiral.

And secretary.

"You silly!" Lu Cheng was so ignited by the guards, he snarled, "You tm disturbed today's intelligence investigation!"