¦22¦

5 months later

Y/N POV

"YAH" I heard soojin screaming from the gaming room. I chuckled. She must have lost the game again with soobin. It's been a 2 weeks since we graduated. Finallyyy!

Well, now we need a decent job for ourself. But we need a break everything though. So, here we are having sleep over at my house. Currently we are playing some games. Well i excused myself from there to talk to him of course.

I picked up my phone and see the time. It was already past 1. He must be tired from the concert. So i decided not to call or text him now. I took the snacks and went back to the gaming room.

Through this 5 months, Me and jungkook became very close. That we always share our problems with each other. He always tells me how stressed he is, how worried he is about his vocals. I always ressured him that he did his best!

I walked into the room to see sooin pulling soobin's headphones. While soobin laughing at her while trying to win her. I sighed.

"Yah!stop fighting over game. I brought some snacks"As i let out those words they both shoot up their heads to see the snacks.Their eyes lit up.

"Thank you so much y/n-ahhh!" Soobin shouted.

"I still won" Soojin chimed in.

I took out the phone. He would be Probably sleeping. I should not disturb him.

"Did you text him?" Soojin asked as she take out a packet of doritos from soobin.

I sighed and pouted.

"No...he must be sleeping"

yea...I told them that jungkook and this jungkook are same. They didn't believe at first but i asked jk if he could facetime me. When he did soobin eye's went round as moon and soojin fainted. They became friends with him too.

After spending our night singing, dancing to every kpop song. The neighbours were about to call police. The whole colony must have heard the noise.

I woke up at the morning to see myself in the couch with soobin in the right side and soojin on the left. The last night's movie had already finished and i don't remember sleeping.

I looked around my house to how messed it is. I sighed amd plopped on the couch back. I heard familiar a ting . Then i realised it is my phone.

I looked around the room to find it under the pizza box. I quickly opened it to see.

SEAGULL💀

Seagull💀
Yoo!
Why didn't you message me
Yesterday?
I expected to see spam of
Messages.

Meme stealer
I thought you would be asleep

Seagull💀
Ayeee
Someone cares about me👀
Caring for your boyfriend

Meme stealer
YOU.ARE.NOT.MY.BOYFRIEND!

Seagull💀
Correction
Yet!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meme stealer
Something has got into you.

Seagull💀
Nothing has got into me
It's just your love effecting me.

Meme stealer
*rolling eyes*

Seagull💀
Istg when we met, you will fall
In love with me.

Meme stealer
I won't fall for you.

Seagull💀

Meme stealer*Stealing*🤡🤡

Meme stealer
*Stealing*
🤡🤡

-------

"Omg just date already!" Soojin said peeking into my phone and she went back to sleep.

"Not yet"

______

🤡🤡🤡

Sorry for not updating!

Writer's block 🤡