bonus: christmas !

"SEE YOU LATER ON TODAY?" Ricky asked, turning to look at his girlfriend as they walked hand in hand out of East High

Her head slightly tilted to the side in confusion. "Why? What's today?" The girl thought there must be something going on in order for her to see her boyfriend again today, but that wasn't the case. He just wanted to hang out with her.

Ricky answered with a laugh, "Well it's a day ending in 'Y', so I just figured we would be hanging out."

Luna let out a giggle as she smiled at him. "You are so cute, Ric. Of course we can hang out later."

He smiled back. "Alright cool. Come to my place around 6:30, if that works with you." She nodded in response, swinging their hands a little bit. "I will see you then. Drive safe! Bye Lu," he said as he pressed a kiss to her lips.

After pulling away, she smiled at him. "Bye babe. Get ready to open my awesome Christmas gift!" Ricky laughed before they split ways to walk to their respective cars.

The drama department had all just come together to film a short promo video for their new instagram page. They performed a song called 'Something In the Air' as well as a choreographed routine performed by all the members. It was essentially to announce that their theater was being restored to its former glory after the fire had destroyed it.

The couple has been inseparable since Luna left the hospital after Ricky saved her life by giving his cells to extend her amount of days. Winter break was practically over as they spent all their time together, leaving really only New Year's Eve to be looked forward to.

Although Luna was spending a lot of time with her boyfriend, she also was spending a lot of time with her new roomie. Gina was moving in with Luna and her mom for the semester. It was incredibly hard to convince Mrs. Porter to let her stay, but after guilting her by bringing up how life is short and how they nearly lost each other, it was an easy win. Luna had split her room down the middle to make room for her best friend to set up her own stuff. This was a first for both of them since neither had ever had to share a room with someone, but to them, they were practically sisters and were okay with it.

After Luna spent the afternoon with Gina as they continued to settle the girl into the new space little by little, Lu was on her way to Ricky's house. Unbeknownst to her, it may not have been the best time to show up since Ricky received news that he didn't want to hear.

Mr. Bowen had just burnt their evening meal, still having no idea how to truly cook. The man turned to his son, "Yeah, let's not tell your mom about this."

Ricky laughed as he cleaned up the dishes while his father turned off the fire alarm. "You think?"

Mike successfully turned it off before returning to the center of the kitchen, leaning against the island. Out of nowhere, he thanked his son for staying home with him this holiday instead of visiting his mom in Illinois. "Thank you for staying with me for Christmas, Ric."