two.

-Chapter Two-

"Mr Han, I Have to decline your Business proposal." Taehyung sighed for the umpteenth time that morning, leaning back in his Office Chair as he stared the elder man down In Irritated exhaustion. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his eyes narrowed into dangerous cat-like slits. He had been up for most of the night, and the last thing he needs now is some persistent old bug Begging for something he'd already declined on more then one occasion.

Mr Han's face morphed into one of shock and embarrassment as he clamped his teeth down his bottom lip, his brows furrowing as he leaned forward, hands clasped together as he looked at the CEO desperately. "Mr Kim, please Reconsider? I-I'll even Give you My Daughter! My Beautiful daughter! She's 28-"

"I Don't want want your Daughter, Old Man." Taehyung snarled, his patience wearing extremely thin as the man pushed his limits with him. His Personal Life was None of Mr Han's business, or anyone's in fact, and certainly wasn't something to be brought up In a Business meeting.

"I'm Simply declining your pointless business Proposal, Mr Han. You Bringing up my Personal Affairs in a business meeting is strictly unprofessional and uncalled for. Kim Enterprises Is Doing Perfectly Fine Without HanCorp, and I see no Reason to Change this." Taehyung replied, his eyes growing even darker as he leaned forward. "You specialise in Hats and headwear, while I specialise In Technology of a wide variety. We Contrast significantly. You know that This deal will Only Give You benefit due to Kim Enterprises' worldwide Success. Now, Take the No and Leave before I Have my guards throw you out like the dog you are."

Mr Han Grit His Teeth, Slamming his fists on the glass table as he stood, only to wince at the pain. He'd expected the glass to crack with the force, but when Taehyung merely grinned and rose his brow as he kicked his feet up onto the table, he knew He was only making a fool out of himself. "You'll regret saying no to me, Kim! Watch It! You Would've Benefitted greatly from this!"

With that, the angry businessman left the office, Taehyung Sighing as he threw his head back, Glaring at the ceiling with narrowed eyes. Why Are people such Assholes? Running a hand through his hair, he sat up straight before Opening his Laptop that was on the table Infront of him.

As he opened Google, His Mind slowly wandered Towards the Pretty Bunny-Looking Boy that He watched Last Night On CamHive. He Could remember the way the boy's face scrunched in pleasure as he rammed the Vibrator hilt-deep into himself, the way his thighs trembled at the lightest touches. He could remember The way his Stomach Convulsed and twitched, as he sobbed while He dry Orgasmed, And the way his eyes sparkled as he read his comment.

The CEO Pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling a Certain tingle down below. Pushing his chair back, He looked down at his lap and Groaned With a Sigh.

He Was Hard.

————

"Hyung!" Jungkook Whined, Tugging On Jin's Sleeve Desperately as the elder styled his hair in a Parked Car Window.

Jin Shrugged the boy's hand off his arm so he could push his bangs back. "Two Seconds, Kookie,..Just let me-" Jungkook's hands flapped urgently at his side, desperately tugging on his own sweater.

"Hurry, Please! We need to get the Onesie before they Sell out! You Promised we Would Since I've been Helpful!" He pouted, his eyes glassing over. He'd Been Desperate to get the limited edition Stitch Onesie, and Jin had Promised to get it for him as he'd helped around his Cafe a lot recently.

Jin looked over his shoulder and Cooed as he saw the teary eyes, pulling the younger into his chest. "Oh I'm Sorry, Kookie. Come On, Let's go get your Onesie, Hm?" Jungkook's lips curled into a Shy smile and he giggled shyly with a nod as he clutched onto the elder's arm. Jin beamed, ruffling Jungkook's hair as they entered the mall. The Loud Bustle of shoppers Filled the air, and Jungkook nibbled his lip lightly, shuffling as close to Jin as he could get.

He didn't like busy places; the Loud atmosphere often made him feel very claustrophobic and unsafe. Jin, knowing this factor, wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulders, pulling him closer as they made their way towards the Clothes Store.

Jin Knew About Jungkook's Online Cam show, and as much as he wished his Youngest Friend Didn't feel the need to expose himself just to feel good about himself, he Never said anything that would hurt or upset the boy. Jungkook was a sensitive person, and Jin knew that even the slightest bit of scolding would result in pouts and tears.

"Look, Hyungie! Over there in the Window!" Jungkook Gasped in Awe, Pointing with wiggly fingers towards a display which held the One of a Kind stitch Onesie. "Lookie! It Even Has A Tail and padded Footsies!" He was a little surprised that it hadn't ran out of stock yet, but he also knew that compared to most adults, he was very Childish and found comfort in Such things, hence it wasn't so surprising that a stitch onesie in an Adult size was still there. Most adults wouldn't wear such a thing, after all. Jin chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair before leading him into the store.

"I Know, Kooks. And Guess What? In about 10 Minutes That Onesie will be all yours!" Jungkook beamed giddily, Excitement coursing through his veins as Jin walked towards the Employee who was by the Display.

Upon noting his arrival, The Woman Looked up with a smile, bowing slightly. "Good Morning, Sir. Can I help?" Jin nodded and Jungkook bit his lip shyly.

"Yes Please, Can You Please Get me that Stitch Onesie?" He pointed to the display, and the woman's eyes lit up with a big nod.

"Of course! I'm Surprised nobody else has Gotten it Yet! Their Limited Edition and There's only 30 Of them On Sale around Korea!" She carefully retrieved the Onesie, before handing it to Jin.

Jungkook's doe eyes filled with sparkles as he looked at the item, his body feeling warmth with happiness. After weeks of waiting, he finally had the stitch Onesie. Jin Thanked her with a smile before bidding a goodbye. He gave the Onesie to Jungkook and the two made their way to the counter, the Young Ravenette skipping happily behind as he clutched the fluffy onesie close to his Chest.

Once it was their turn to Pay, The Cashier scanned the Onesie and put it in a pretty Blue bag, handing it to Jungkook with a polite smile while Jin Payed. The Boy Smiled Shyly, Thanking the worker before grabbing Jin's Hand.

The Elder looked down at the Younger, feeling Happy That Jungkook was so Excited. "Come On then, Jungkook. Let's Get To the Cafe, Hm? You Can Keep your Onesie in the Car, and I'll Give It to you when I close up, Okay? We wouldn't want anything to stain it."

Jungkook pouted, but nodded nonetheless as he happily skipped alongside his hyung, the two of them making their way towards the mall doors.

Soon Enough, they had reached the Car and Jungkook made Sure to buckle himself up before rolling the window down, still holding the blue bag closely as Jin Pulled out the parking lot.
"Thank You, Hyungie." He smiled, Giggling a little as Jin Patted his head.

"No Problem, Kookie. You Deserve to Be Happy."

Jungkook's smile faltered a little, but still remained as he looked out the windows. He did Want to be Happy. Truly Happy. He Wanted to find someone who will Love him just as much as he loves them; Someone who Will want him for more then just his Body and his Submissive Nature. He Doesn't want to be taken advantage of and Hurt again. He wanted someone who will Comfort him, someone with their arms wide open for him to fall into.

But little did he know, That That Special Someone will show up sooner then he'd expected.

————

Taehyung and Jungkook will meet soon!
How Do You think it'll Play Out?

I Hope You Enjoyed this Chapter :)

-TaesThickThighs