Nightmare

Another Friday is here.

It was after school for students as a majority of them had already left the campus to have fun or do their work. The sun beamed softly it's great light while the building in Kazehaya High was nearly empty. Just a handful of students hanging and attending club activities with the clock hitting three fifty.

In one of the club rooms, three figures were present. Two boys and a girl sleeping on a green couch as a boy sat next to her and playing some calming notes to keep her asleep.

It has been half an hour since this specific musician have been playing his guitar, during that time his friend came to visit from the art room to hang out and talk.

Well, he has been painting for most of his time, he didn't wanna wake or interrupt the two's time together as he had just finished a painting where Y/n and Nagatoro were on the couch. There was the sleeping kouhai and there was the h/c, it was basic with the canvas having a white background but Naoto brought Y/n over to see his artwork and was smiling ear to ear.

"That is really good, Naoto..."

"Thanks, Y/n..." Naoto smiles as well as Y/n decides to pull a stool near his friend and continue his small gaze at his work. "If only I was good at painting, it'd be cool to be able to paint anything and present it in a museum for everyone to admire..."

"You can paint, Y/n... It just takes lots of practice... Kind of like with your guitar..." Naoto comforted the boy, his brown eyes gaze at the instrument Y/n wielded and sighed. "It would actually be helpful to get more friends if I knew how to play the guitar... Then I could have friends to bring to have some fun..."

Y/n smiles softly, "Yeah... But sometimes I'd keep the talent to myself... Enjoy life by myself... Of course I want to spend SOME time with Nagatoro and her friends but... it just feels right..."

The h/c continues to smile some more and focused back at his guitar. He hit a few notes that would soothe the room's atmosphere as he sing a few random lyrics to himself.

"...Y/n?"

"Yeah?" He turns to Naoto with the same merry look on his face, not knowing what his friend had in store for him.

"...Are you sure you two aren't dating?"

"..."

"..."

"E-Eh?!"

It took awhile to settle this question in his head but his mind wasn't playing any tricks. Naoto repeated the question as his hands shook while gripping tightly at the guitar on his lap.

"I always see you two around each other everyday and it wouldn't be logical that you guys hang out constantly but are not in a relationship..."

"...I..."

He was a little shook, out of everyone to ask this question, it had to be Naoto and right now. But he kept pressing on. 

"Do you like Nagatoro?"

It comes a second time but Y/n wasn't as shocked when it first hit him. He turns to the sleeping kouhai who was curled up in her nap and back at his artistic friend.

With a small sigh...

"...Yeah... I do..."

There was no doubt that Y/n had fallen for the kouhai at this point. It wasn't rocket science that if he didn't, he wouldn't have gone to the "dates" that Y/n wasn't sure if it was or not or let her into the clubroom. It was time to let the cat out of it's bag and tell it to Naoto.

"Well... What do you like about her?"

"What I like about her? What's not to like?"

The boy chuckles and turns back at the girl who was facing them. He was really going to say it, with her in the room and to Naoto who he trusted since their first encounter.