~ Ch 9 ~

Ch Info

(Y/N) - Your Name

(H/C) - Hair color

*A/N: So this chapter is a background chapter and most likely really badly written. ITs meant to be sad towards the end but if it is lmao. Also there's a bit of a scene where they force clothes off the read so if you don't feel comfortable you should skip it even though its a small part. All this was written while listing to I bet on Losing Dogs by mitski.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3rd Pov -

Many thoughts ran thoughts are running in the wolf girls mind. ' How is it possible that we meet again', 'Why is it him', and 'I'm sorry for not being stronger like I promised'

Lets start at the beginning shall we?

- Ibara Pov (10 years old) -

I was walking through the forest, I had just gotten into another fight with Rin about my gambling skills. I didn't know what came over me and I snapped at him, after that I ran away. I couldn't bare look him in the eyes after that. I spaced out messing with my sleeves as I walked. Suddenly I picked up the sound of twigs snapping and someone rushing.

Without thinking I immediately hid behind a tree, shaking at the idea of an animal jumping out an attacking me. After a few minutes I stepped out to be greeted to a small white wolf pup, looking down at it for a while before crouching down and petting it. It shakes from my touch before eventually getting used to it. I smile but before I could pick it up a grown (stinky musty type to make you gag) man pushed me and aimed his shot gun at it.

"What are you doing?!?!" I yelled.

"Get lost kid this is the most prized animal out there" He said in a creaky deep voice.

Just as he got the gun ready, I went behind him and kicked him hard in the nuts. He closed his legs and fell to the side while yelling out curse. Deciding that isn't enough I kick him over and over again before he passes out from the pain. I spit on his face and turn my attention to the little wolf. I pick them up and start to head back to my home. By the time I return its already dark so I sneak into my room as quietly as I can, The mission was a success. I grab some extra blankets and make a little bed for them. I gently place the white fur ball onto it and crawl into my bed.

"Goodnight snowy" I said before passing out on my bed.

When I had woken up, I was greeted by a (H/C) girl with white ears and a white tail. She licked my face and nuzzled against me. I screamed out and pushed her away. She just sits confused at me before whimpering slightly.

"Who are you?" I asked a bit calmer.

"Arf" What why is she just barking at me, I look around a realize that snowy is now missing. I look back at the girl confused before connecting the dots.

"Your snowy aren't you?" She nods and nuzzles against me again, I blush a bit and pet her. To think, Me, Ibara Obami found a werewolf by pure luck. The rest of the Momobami clan is totally going to be jealous. I get up with her just staring at me.

"Ok first we should get you proper clothes, What do werewolves wear?" I ask looking at her

"Arf arf" is all she responds with.

I sigh and grab a shirt, boxers and pants that no longer fit me. I had them to her but all she does is look at them. Oh god she's never put on clothes before. I sigh again and close my eyes.