33-34

c-33

"Father!"

Shen Chengjiu's sudden fall frightened everyone.

Shen Zhu reacted and immediately went forward.

Zhu Huiru didn't expect such a thing to happen and was at a loss of what to do for a moment. Even if she would scold Shen Chengjiu everyday, he was still a husband and wife who had been with her for thirty odd years.

What's more, Shen Chengjiu was the one in charge right now, what would happen to him if something were to happen to him?

"Go away, you don't need to put on an act."

Zhu Huiru pushed Shen Zhu away with tear-filled eyes, and said with the same domineering tone as usual: "If it wasn't for you, your father wouldn't be this angry! "You're just a jinx, look at how much you've done to your father!"

The surrounding people also felt that Zhu Huiru was unreasonable. She and Shen Chengjiu had clearly quarreled, so why did the two of them blame all on Shen Zhu?

Amongst all of them, Shen Zhu did not say a single word, he was the most innocent.

Zhu Huiru just cursed, and did not dare to fight Shen Zhu like he used to.

She could clearly see that just now, she had pushed Shen Zhu away from Shen Chengjiu in a hurry.

Therefore, at this time, Su Zongwen looked at Zhu Huiru with an unfriendly expression, and hid Shen Zhu behind him.

Elder Brother Shen and Second Brother Shen went to get a doctor. Shen Yao was the last to react as he jogged to Old Man Shen's side and started crying in a low voice.

She regretted it! If she hadn't bewitched the Mother, father would have been fine.

It's all Shen Zhu's fault!

Available... She was also someone who didn't have the guts to go up.

The Hundred Day Feast, which should have been bustling with noise and excitement, became a farce just like that.

Old Man Su and the Su Clan continued to entertain the guests.

Su Zongwen and Shen Zhu went to the Shen family together, the man had a cold expression the entire time.

If Shen Zhu had not told him that he only needed to stand at the side and watch her settle the Shen family's matters, he would have already used his own method of handling the situation.

Today, during his daughter's Hundred Day Banquet, the Shen family had come to make a ruckus. It was clear that they were being shameless.

There was no need to show any mercy.

Su Zongwen had a plan in his heart. Without batting an eyelid, he and his brother-in-law brought Old Man Shen onto the bed.

At this moment, the doctor that Boss Shen had invited arrived.

The doctor looked at the person in the room and sighed helplessly. He knew Su Zongwen, the house was holding the Hundred Day Feast for their daughter, who knew that Zhu Huiru would bring a pair of children over to collect their debts! Sigh, the best relatives these days are the scariest.

In the end, the doctor said, "Shen Chengjiu was still suffering from typhoid fever, and adding on the acute fire that attacked his heart, it caused him to have a stroke."

"Just follow this prescription and grab the medicine. In addition to drinking the medicine every day, you must also wipe the patient's body. Your hands and feet also need massage to let the blood flow …" After giving a few detailed instructions, he beckoned to Boss Shen. "Someone else, come with me to get the medicine."