When you got your vision

This chapter will probably be the shittiest one

When your efforts were acknowledged by the archons you were ecstatic! (I want the reader to choose their vision so there's really not gonna be a specific way how you got it other than you did something that gained an archons attention sorry)

Aether

You were taking pretty long to get ready for the day which concerned Aether, Paimon wasn't around him too so double the worry. So he went to check on you (ya guys live in the serenitea pot) in your room and heard talking "woah y/n! You got a vision! An (element) vision too!", paimon cheered as you looked at her with a smile too, "mhm", you explained to paimon that yesterday (insert some story on how you got your vision) and that a vision just appeared afterwards, Aether who was behind the door smiled but was also pretty worried about you on how to use the elemental powers and walked away from your door.

Venti

Now, since he's an archon and you're his kid, he could've gave you a free vision but Nope, you told him you wanted to earn it instead of your dad of an archon handing it to you for free. After a few days of whatever happened, you got your vision! "Wow y/n! A vision and it (element vision) too" (or if you wanted anemo)/ "hey y/n you've been working really hard so congratulations! I wanted to reward you for your hard work".

Lumine

Oh boy when you got your vision the abyss mages were horrified, even though you were a teen now you still loved to terrorize the abyss mages even when you're not a little kid anymore, they wouldnt dare lay a hand on you in fear of their princess, Lumine however was pretty ok with you having a vision it might help aid the abyss's future plans for Teyvat.

Xiao

Needless to say, he was really worried about you, how you might get hurt more easily but you reassured him you would be fine and just need some practice. That really didn't help much as he was still more worried, after all the role of a father is to protect your child from harm, he was honestly in denial that his baby is grown up but won't admit that.

Zhongli

Again with the your dad of an archon but unlike Venti he accepts the fact you wanted to earn your vision and agrees with you, so when you got your vision your father told you to take care of it, "remember y/n, a vision is like a contract in some ways so take good care of it."

Diluc

When you told Diluc you got a vision, specifically (element), he was proud of you and smiled a boy, saying a simple "good job" and to be careful with it. He was still worried about you getting hurt and worst since his father had passed away because of...a backfire in his delusion. Though, vision or no vision, he will always be worried about you.

Noelle

Noelle made a small cake for you when you showed her your vision, she was very proud but uhh, "y/n remember, if you need something you can always shout for me-", "yes mom i know, i know" you sweat a little embarrassed that your mother still worries about you as if you're still a little baby.

Albedo

"Interesting, an (element) vision...good job y/n", he ruffled your hair to which you chuckled, "thanks dad but uhh can you maybe help me learn how to use the elemental power?", you shyly asked to which albedo smiled, "of course y/n, sucrose would help you too.", "mhm we want you to do your best y/n..", sucrose smiled and patted your head as if you were still small, "thank you mom, thank you dad."

Ninnguang

When you go your vision you were super ecstatic! It will help you with your adventures and not die in them, you remembered being a curious an adventurous child which worried your mom 24/7. But since you're little older, you signed up for the Adventurers guild and to be honest it was a pain with all those hillichurls and abyss mages...slimes too but you pulled through! Ninnguang was happy for you, "I'm so proud of you y/n, do your best and don't get hurt", "mooooom! That's part of the adventure! Getting hurt! You don't always come out with no scratches or bruises!"

I'm sorry that this was the shittest chapter, I've honestly ran out of ideas for trying to have you dear readers to insert whatever element you wanted plus, I've been feeling pretty down lately, another thing, I'll be getting my second dose of COVID 19 vaccine on June 6th so pls save me.