Chapter-26

Happy reading 💙

Isabella's POV

After waking up I found the bed empty.

He is a morning person.

After showering I got down.

I saw Lay and Ryan bickering!

"For god sake..it's morning. Let me have some peace. Get out you guys", I heard Adrian's whines.

"Morning baby", my mom kissed my forehead giving me a cup of chocolate milk.

Mom always knows me the best.

She knows that I will get down by this time and I will search for my morning drink!!

"Love you mom", kissing her cheeks I smiled back.

"Where is dad?", I asked her looking for him.

"Dear..you should look for your husband first when you wake up not my husband.. he is with Harry and Linda on the porch", my mom teased me.

"Mom..", I groaned.

"Get ready babe. We are about to start the game", mom laughed at me.

"Aren't we supposed to start visiting the places today?", I asked curiously.

"We still haven't got the tour of resort. The old people still need rest. So Jay suggested we would visit around the resort and we will have the today's game in here", my mom sounded excitedly.

"Okay mom..I still need rest too", I sighed sipping on my drink.

"You are an lazy ass Bell. Thank god my son is an morning bee", my mom slapped my ass and went out.

"Mommy", I whined louder this time.

"Where is Mia?", I asked taking a seat in Lay's lap.

"Morning babe. She must be sleeping I guess. I heard Ria was giving them hard time last night. She was troubled to sleep in a new environment", Lay answered holding my waist.

"Now tell me Bell. Are you excited for this game?", Ryan asked amused.

"Of course I am", I said smiling.

"You sound happy", Adrian's words were more like a statement.

"Hell she is. Because she is going to play with her handsome hot hubby", Lay pinched my waist smirking.

"God..stop it Lay", I pinched her arm.

"Lay ,whom you are going to pair with?, I asked her.

"Don't know. Jay told he will pair up the people who are not real couples", she shrugged.

"Morning babe", Aaron came into picture.

He looked extremely handsome in his shorts and t-shirt.

"Awwww", Lay and Ryan started teasing.

"Morning", I answered smiling. Mia and Rio joined us. Aunt Em will take care of Ria.

Next minute Jay entered the room.

"Okay guys.. Hope you are all ready for the day. Let's finish the game and we will have the tour of resort later", Jay informed.

"I'm thrilled", Lay whispered in my ears.

"So the pairing..Adrian with Stella, Jake with Catherine, Austin with Layla, Maria(the girl accompanied Austin) with Ryan and the other couples will remain the same", lot of complaints escaped from Lay, Ryan, Adrian, Austin, Maria as soon as Jay finished pairing.