Fight your own Dark Lords!

This story was inspired by the Men in Black movies (1st 3). I originally had a different way I was going to write this story but this ended up being the result. :D 

----------

The Dark Lord is Grindelwald and killed Harry's parents. But Harry defeated him just like with Voldemort in cannon. 

Everything is the same in cannon up to 5th year, but its Grindelwald instead of Voldemort. I know he wants to be master of death, but in this one shot Grindelwald fears dying before he could collect the Deathly Hallows, so he created Horcruxes.

Tom is from another planet (Now destroyed eons ago) searching for his mate. His mate gets reincarnated on different planets and is always a powerful being, while Tom is an immoral that travels the universe. He is hoping one day they will be together forever, both immoral.

Harry is in his 5th year at Hogwarts feeling as if he's just waiting for something. Like a part of himself is missing...

----------

Tom was getting desperate. It had been 100 years since he had last seen his mate. 100 years of loneliness. Of not being able to hold his mate, to tell him how much he loved him.

He was afraid that the last time he had been with him, was the last time his mate was to be reincarnated.

But Tom wasn't the type to just give up. He was a possessive bastard and would never let a silly thing such as death keep him from his love. He knew he would know him when he saw him. He always looked the same and was always born male.

He just wish his mate... his true love, was immoral like him.

One day... One day he would make sure he would never be apart from his mate again. He just had to find him first... and in order to find him he had to find the right planet...

----------

Harry Potter sat at the Gryffindor table in a state of depression. It was his 5th year and things had gone from bad to worse.

The tyrant known as Umbitch, by most of the students, had practically taken over the school. No-one would believe him when he said that Grindelwald was back. Not even his friends believed him. Sure they say they do, but he can see it in their eyes. The disbelief, the way they would stare at him like he was insane.

Sometimes Harry felt like just leaving, like he wanted to escape this god forsaken planet. Because they way everyone was behaving it was surly doomed. But for some reason Harry found himself staying, he wasn't sure why. He just felt like there was a reason he needed to stay right where he was.

It was a normal day. But Harry felt off. Like something was different. Like his waiting was finally over...

Harry shrugged it off thinking it was probably something to to with Umbitch and her thousands of stupid new ministry decrees. Who knows maybe she had found a new thing to ban him from or something else take away from him. 

Maybe she would find a way to forbid him from getting fresh air!

But still, Harry couldn't shake the felling that he was waiting for something... But what?

"Hi Harry!"

Harry cringed. Oh fuck no! There was no way in hell  he was waiting for her!

Ginny Weasley sat down next to him. For the first time he was actually relived about one of the ministry decrees: there is to be a minimum of a 6 inch gap between students of the opposite sex. (Can't remember the actual wording of this decree)