i'm literally your boss

warning: some sexy action going on in the end but nothing too nsfw <3

"y/n, baby wake up"

a groan left my lips as i heard my girlfriend's oh so angelic voice. i opened an eye slightly to see her resting her head on her hand and looking down at me with a small smile on her face.

some of her raven hair fell across her face but even that couldn't pull my attention away from her big green eyes staring at me.

"good morning," she whispered before leaning in to plant a kiss on my forehead.

i let out another frustrated groan, "it's way too early for you to be all cute and lovey. makes it hard for me to be morning grumpy"

lena lets out a chuckle as she tucks away some of my hair covering my face. "that's the whole point, doofus"

i sighed, opening my eyes fully this time. i took a closer look at her to realise she was already dressed and ready to go. when she noticed my confused expression, she placed a hand on my cheek and stroked it gently.

"i have to go to the DEO for a little while before heading over to the office. i'll meet you for lunch?" she asked hopefully.

i rolled my eyes slightly, "can't you just call in sick? i think i'm going to call in sick"

"i'm literally your boss," she deadpanned.

i shifted around so i was seated cross legged, and lena followed suit.

"exactly! we can both just disappear for the day. the world can survive without lena luthor and a random reporter for a day," i attempted to convince my girlfriend with pitiful eyes. i took both her hands in mine and pouted. something i knew she could never resist.

she planted kisses on both my hands and sighed. "technically, the world can't. something big's about to happen to earth if i'm not there to stop it. the world needs a genius right now and there's only one mind like mine"

well. this is what i get for dating lena luthor. i have to share her with the whole stinking world because apparently everybody needs lena luthor.

"ughhh why did you have to be the genius scientist superhero you are? i just want you to be my girlfriend, my soulmate! is that not enough?" i cried out dramatically, earning a laugh and a smack on the shoulder from the luthor.

"you are unbelievable," she laughed as she got off the bed, dusting off her slightly wrinkled dress. "breakfast's in the kitchen, eat up and do not be late for wor-"

before she could finish her sentence i pulled her in for a kiss, catching her by surprise. i smirked into the kiss when she responded so quickly, despite being shocked for a quick second.

i wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer till she lost her footing, and i took that as an opportunity pull her on top of me. a small whine left my lips when i felt lena bite on my bottom lip.

she knows that's my one true weakness.

lena had one hand beside my head for support and the other on my waist.

i felt her hand gently rubbed circles at the side of my stomach and i immediately pulled away, squirming and giggling.

"stop, that tickles," i groaned, grabbing onto her hand and glaring at her.

"yeah? well that's what you get for cutting lena luthor off," lena said with an evil smile.

oh no.

before i knew it, two hands were on poking and tickling on my sides, making me squirm and whine under the CEO. she was laughing her ass off watching me struggle. she just loves this.

all of a sudden she stopped abruptly, leaving me breathless and relieved.

"i love watching you squirm and struggle under me," she said softly.

my mouth opened slightly at the double meaning in what she just said.

she caught me off guard and now i was feeling.... things.

she could clearly tell through my expression and laughed. "did that turn you on?"

my jaw almost dropped to the floor. i bit my lip and attempted to look anywhere but her eyes because i was just embarrassed that she could read me so easily like that.

"shut up," i mumbled as i attempted to push her off and sit up. but oh was she strong. she pushed me back down onto the bed by my shoulders and hovered over me like she did before.

"lena," i groaned, "i gotta get ready for work"

she just laughs as she gently runs her index finger down my arm, giving me goosebumps. "oh now you wanna go to work?" she taunted.

i pursed my lips and attempted to glare at her, but i couldn't hold it any longer than 2 seconds. lena was staring down at me as if she hadn't eaten for months, and i was a full course meal.

i felt my breath hitch when she leaned down to press kisses from the back of my ear, to my neck and down to my collarbone.

"baby... stop-" i gasped when i felt her hand sneak into my shirt and travel up to my chest. "lena luthor i swear to god, if you don't stop now neither of us are going to work today"

she chuckled, lips still on my collarbone and i once again felt goosebumps. in a split second her lips were back on mine, and i took that as a confirmation that we were both staying in today.

i placed my hands around her neck and pulled her down so her body was squished on top of mine. i unconsciously mewled against her lips when she positioned her thigh in between my legs, causing her to smirk into the kiss.

god, i just know where this is going.

lena placed her lips back onto my neck and i closed my eyes as a loud sigh escapes my lips.

suddenly i felt a gush of air and sudden emptiness. confused, i opened my eyes to see my girlfriend at the foot of the bed fixing her hair and her dress.

"um hello? horny girlfriend on the bed, you should be taking off your dress not fixing it!" i grumbled angrily, throwing a pillow at her.

the raven haired girl just smirked, and turned around to face the mirror and fix her lipstick. she's ignoring me?!

"you might want to freshen up and get dressed quickly. traffic is pretty bad right now and you're supposed to be in the office in 40 minutes, don't want to make your boss angry" she says as she walks around the room to grab her things and put on her heels.

i stared at her incredulously and in utter disbelief that she would leave me high and dry like that.

"but you're my boss" i stated.

she walked towards the night stand beside me to grab her phone and place it in her purse. she glanced at me and smiled. evilly. "exactly," she says with pride.

she leans in to give me a quick peck on the lips before she walks out. "see you at lunch, my love," i heard her voice as the door shuts.

oh game on, luthor.