Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45

The team stand in front of me, looking at me in anticipation.

"Uhh I'm a mutant I guess" I say with a shrug.

"How?" Nat asks me.

"That's an interesting question" I state. Yeah that's it.

"Uh huh, so answer it" Tony says.

"Well, the answer is quite long, lol that's what she says" I say with a snicker and some of them facepalm while others smirk or stiff a small laugh.

"Just answer the question детка" Nat says and I sigh.

"Fine fine" I say, "so basically when I was like 4 my dad was like sheeesh this kid is annoying, ima sell him to some Nazis. So he did that, but like turns out they really were Nazis so like they were all 'we're gonna make you some invincible mofo.' Then they were like 'oh shizzle nugget, why isn't this working? It still remembers shit!' So then they gave me back to ma dad who was super angry about that by the way. But now here I am still an invincible mother fucker" I explain and they just blink in utter shock.

"Hold the fuck up, so we're HYDRA bros?" Bucky asks and I grin.

"Ayyy see you get it HYDRA bro!" I say and we fist bump.

"That's all you got from that?" Steve asks his friend in astonishment, Bucky just shrugs in response.

"Wait so you got the super soldier serum?" Bruce asks me.

"Yupidy yup" I reply, ya know technically it ain't a lie okay.

"Wait how long have you had it for?" Steve asks me.

"Well I didn't know it wasn't normal until I was 6, when I took up martial arts" I tell him with a shrug.

"What kinda 6 year old learns karate?" Pietro snorts.

"I wanted to be able to protect myself" I reply nonchalantly. 

"that makes no sense whatsoever, what would you protect yourself from?" Tony asks in confusion and I roll my eyes.

"Tony I don't think you understand what being a foster kid is like in this world, trust me, the amount of shit I had to go through from such an early age is just ridiculous" I say with an amused laugh. 

"He's got a point me and Pietro were in foster care before HYDRA" Wanda says in reason and Pietro nods in agreement. 

"Yeah that shit was.. well... bad" he says and I nod as well as Wanda. 

"it really fuckin is, you know some dude try to sell me on eBay that one time" I say and the team just look horrified apart from the twins.

"your childhood sounds awful, how are you sane!?" Clint asks and I snort in amusement.

"what makes you think that I'm sane?" I laugh, "like seriously my mental health is like suffocatingly crippling right now".

"well thats not concerning at all" Tony says sarcastically and I just shrug.

"eh don't worry about it, I'm perfectly fine... to an extent" I say and they all facepalm well most of them anyway

"You realise that just made us more worried?" Nat ask with a raised brow and I just shrug... again... dam I've been shrugging a lot lately, should probably stop that its probs getting annoying for all the readers... FUCK! THE FOURTH WALL... I UHHH YIKES...?

Okay moving on... nothing to see here, totally didn't just destroy a wall for like the millionth time in this whole fan fiction.. oh shit I done it again didn't I?

Anygays... what was I doing again? oh yeah! We were talking about my rapidly declining mental health... how the frick frack frickity frack did we get there? I have no fucking clue.

"Jeez kid you should go to therapy or something" Tony says shaking his head.

"*Cough* hypocrite *cough*" Nat says and he rolls his eyes. Cheeky shit.

"Oh shit I completely forgot about that, fuck why'd you have to remind me?" I groan and they all look confused.

"My social worker is making me go to therapy sessions but like I REALLY can't be bothered going, been there done that, it's just a load of shit, those counsellors are just annoying as fuck, no offence Sam" I say and Sam glares at me while Bucky laughs. 

"You know you probably shouldn't be ditching those sessions, you never know they could help you" Steve tries to reason and I groan.

"Thats the thing Cap, I don't need help, I never have and I never will, plus whats the point in letting other people carry my burdens, its selfish" I sigh.

"Peter theres nothing selfish about asking for help or receiving it for that matter" Clint says and I shrug... fuck wasn't I supposed to stop shrugging?

"Hey how did we go from talking about me having mutant abilities to my rapidly declining mental health" I ask in a slightly joking manner in order to lighten the mood and effectively change the subject. 

"Theres enough ADHD in this room to fuel us all" Pietro says and I nod with a slight laugh.

"With me and you combined? definitely" I say. 

Just then the elevator door slide open with a familiar 'ding' and Harls walks out, he raises a brow when he just sees us all standing around.

"Umm whats up? Is this about the window of the 77th floor? I promise it wasn't me" he says in slight defence and I snort.

"No Harls it isn't about a window" I say in amusement and he takes a sigh of relief.

"wait whats wrong with the wind om the 77th floor?" Tony asks and Harley's eyes widen.

"Fuck, uh nothing!" he lies quickly, his voice literally going 5 octaves higher than usual.

"Jeez how can my own son be such a terrible liar?" Tony says whilst shaking his head and I smirk while Harley pouts.

"And how can my boyfriend be such a terrible liar?" I say mirroring the way in which Tony said it, causing Harley to roll his eyes.

"Yeah with the the amount of time you spend with those two you'd think you could at least be a decent liar but no" Clint says.

"How about we don't encourage lying to the smol innocent bean?" Wanda suggests and Harley crosses his arms grumpily, "I'm not small" he pouts and I snort.

"Okay now you sound like Tony" I say and everyone laughs while Tony just looks insulted.

wow what a day its been, I broke a concrete pillar with my bare hands, jumped out a window, potentially saved a life, convinced the team im just a super soldier AND managed to change the subject. Although Harley walking in when he did sure did help me on that.

_________

I wrote this on my laptop, it was really fun, gods I sound like a child who just got a new toy from pound land XD.

Sooooo tell me what y'all think and comment you're theories on how you think this will end!

Word Count: 1100

- mayaaa :)