PART-20

Time flew away and it's been two weeks since Y/N was there. Mrs Kim loved everything about Y/N. She was impressed by her intelligence, kindness, nature and personality as well. Whereas Y/N was enjoying her fullest but her only problem was that Taehyung teases her a lot which makes her flustered so much as he is being so close to her these days. While on the other side Mr and Mrs Kim were already noticing something fishy about Taehyung's behaviour towards Y/N but they never thought to go and investigate about it more as they thought that Taehyung after a million years finally loved a girl so they didn't asked him much about Y/N. Today Mrs Kim thought of baking some cookies so she was in the kitchen in the early morning itself watching the recipe meanwhile everyone was still sleeping.

Y/N POV:-

I woke up as cold morning breeze hitted my face causing me to shiver a bit. I opened my eyes slowly only to see that window was open. Oh! didn't I closed it last night........anyways. I closed the window and looked at the clock. It's 8 o clock. Hmm, let's have a bath. I went to the washroom and took a warm shower. I came out wearing this.

Chae gave me this but honestly, I didn't wanted to wear this cause it's a kinda thin and transluecent but today I wanted to try something new on me

Chae gave me this but honestly, I didn't wanted to wear this cause it's a kinda thin and transluecent but today I wanted to try something new on me. Taking my picture in this outfit and sent it to Chae. She is offline I guess. I tied my hair into a messy bun and went out. As soon as I stepped out my nose smelled something absoultely delcious. Being the hungry bitch I am my steps dragged me inside the kitchen only to spot Mrs Kim putting the cookies in the microwave. I walked towards her and greeted her.

You: "Good morning eommonim!" *smile*

She looked behind.

Mrs Kim: "Good mor..n..i..n..g Y-"
Her words dissapered in the mid air as she stared at me with her mouth open.

You: "What happened eommonim?"

Mrs Kim: "Y/N, child you are looking so beautiful in this outfit, you should wear more like these often."

I just frowned. Wait- i thought i was looking like a potato even the shirt colour goes with it. I smiled back at her.

You: "Umm..hehe, by the way, what are you baking."
I asked her and she replied.

Mrs Kim: "I am baking choco-chip cookies today. Do you like them?"

You: "I love every single dessert on this earth, you know I have a sweet tooth."

She laughed and after a few minutes, the cookies came out of the microwave. We waited for the cookies to cool down a bit and as soon as they did I took the cream and the toppings are started to decorate it even though it was not needed. After I was done I went out the house and my steps took me towards the little garden in the backyard.

 After I was done I went out the house and my steps took me towards the little garden in the backyard