Sports Festival (part two)

Boboiboy pov-

It been 5 weeks since I got lost here on this unknown planet I found fang like 2 weeks ago he seems to be doing fine for now. But for some reason I feel like the other elements are trying to fight thunderstorm because he get to train and they don't I mean I train them at night so I can make my powers stronger, but the the biggest problem is my watch the Communication on my watch still broken I don't know why it's perfectly fine but I cant communicate to anyone in tapops.

"Hey! Hey! Boboiboy" 

"Huh!?" I jumped 

"You ok we need to get ready for the sports festival" deku told me 

"Oh I'm find I was just thinking about something" I told deku

"We'll get dressed we need to get ready" deku said to me

"Oh ok" I said

I am curious about deku he quirk is not his it was give to him i over heated all might and deku talking and week before I think deku's quirk is call "one for all". I need to find out more light is telling me that there is a deeper meaning to this planet.

Time skip 2 minutes- 

Narrator POV-

After they got dress and ready to go they all went the the starting line of the first obstacle. They saw the giant robots they saw in the entrance exam. Than the count down started

"3"

"2" 

"1"

"Go! go!!! go!!!!!"

Everyone ran as fast as they can some people path go blocked by the robot.

*Boom!*

A robot fell 

"I hope it didn't hit anyone"

but 2 people came out it was kirishima and a student for class 1-B. They started to talk but went back to the race. 

The first ones are bakugo, todoroki, boboiboy lighting, and that was went they got to the second obstacle they have to walk on a tight rope to get to the other side. that was went tsu jumped to the other side and a girl for the support team used her support item to get to the other side, todoroki use his ice to get to the other side and bakugo use his explosions to stay up in the air and went to the other side ida ran to the othe side and boboiboy use lighting speed to the other side that all ran for the next obstacle.

 there was land mines everywhere of course that did not stop todoroki form pasting them. but people that step one the land mines get blown away and bakugo just explode his way through and deku use a piece of Metal he got from the robots and jumped on some land mines to make a giant explosion at makes him go forward. That was went todoroki make a past of ice and ran though. Boboiboy ran thought withhis lighting speed dodging every land mine there is. That was went deku beat todoroki, bakugo and boboiboy and got first palace todoroki and bakugo have both became the second and boboiboy third 4 was fang that was behind boboiboy.

Now it was the second part of the sport festival the cavalry battle every one needs to from teams but no one wanted to be in deku team because of his hand band that is 1000 points and every one will be aimed at home that was went boboiboy asked deku to be on his team and fang also than Uraraka asks too. (Every other team is the same) 

"So every other team will try to get the 1000 point right boboiboy asked

"Of course they will it is the biggest point boboiboy" fang answered

"I don't not ask you fang" boboiboy told fang

They almost fight but deku stop them.

"Calm down focus on getting the point and protecting our points" deku told them off

"Ok" the time answered

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Start!"

As expected everyone and for deku's team.  Then they started to sink, they realized the concrete has turn into quicksand then Boboiboy starter end to use thunder storm and ran them out Uraraka made the lighter for boboiboy to carry Jiro try to attack using her headphones jacks, but fang blocked it than uh oh todoroki stole the 1000 points.

"What do we do" deku yelled

"It will use my speed and you take on ok" boboiboy told deku

"Ok" deku said back

Inside the power watch-

Fire- it is not fair I could do more

Light- I know right

Water- *ywans* cool well at least I can sleep mor

Leaf- I hope he is safe

Wind- he will be find

Earth- of course he will he is using thunderstorm now

Back to the battle-

"Thunder speed"

* zoom*

Deku grabbed he thought that the 1000 points was on top but it was only 150 point!!

"Want i thought it was the first one" deku said

 That was went the count down started but that went they noticed boboiboy how his clothes change to a dark remand a black color but than the can back the normal colors.

"5"

"4"

They started to run to todoroki 

"3"

"2"

"1"

"End"

Everyone stoped

"First place goes to todoroki's team" mic yelled

"Second place goes to bakugo team" mic yells

"and third place goes to deku's team"

"What" deku said

"Well went you were not looking to took another 150 points" fang told deku

"Awesome fang" boboiboy told fang

"I know" fang smile smugly

To be continued...

A/N: I hope you like the daily uploads and I hope I can write more fanfic for you like this but I need to get to class bye

I will tried  try to make another update this after noon