Chapter Nineteen

*pssst, picture to the side is a hint for what's going to happen this chapter*

-Unedited

-The song is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran because you can never go wrong with Ed Sheeran

TAKE A VERY DEEP BREATH AND PREPARE YOURSELF. ONE OF THE MOMENTS WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HAPPENING.

Carter Kelly's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep for a while after I came in to go to bed. Tyler and I had cuddled on the couch for a while, until midnight. Of course, I was falling asleep by ten so I stuck it out for a while until my eyes couldn't handle it anymore.

I swear, I'm like an old lady. I want to go to bed at ten. But in the morning I'm completely a teenager that wants to sleep in until noon.

After another hour of tossing back and forth, I decided to take a bath. I love baths, they're so calming, so relaxing. And I may or may not have an unhealthy obsession with bath bombs. But, laying in pink water, scented candles lit all around you, and a good book, is one of the best things on this planet.

That's the place I'm currently in. And it's heaven. It's relaxing me and all of my tense muscles and it helps with the lady stuff currently going on.

Baths are life.

Well, relaxing in a bath is anyway. For cleaning purposes, showers are much better. But still, baths are great.

"So, baby now, take me into your loving arms..."I softly sing along with my favorite ginger. "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, oh darling, place your head on my beating heart."

I probably sound like a dying cat.

Oh well.

I get out, dry off, and pull on my fluffy robe so I can pick out new pajamas - navy pajama pants and a white tank top. Comfy.

"I'm thinking out loud, maybe we found love right where we are, oh baby, we found love right where we are"I awkwardly dance around as I attempt to get dressed. "we found love right where we are..."

The song ends, I stop dancing, and suddenly, a wave of exhaustion falls over me. But sleep wasn't a thing I could have. It just didn't feel right. I slept really well last night, and now...

Not so much.

I curl up in a ball and snuggle up under my comforter, trying to find a position where cramps aren't that bad. Honestly, periods are the Voldemort in every girl's life.

I have never been so awake in my entire life while being completely exhausted. How is that even possible? Honestly, I'm so tired but I'm awake. That doesn't make any sense.

I have a paining feeling, not just in my lower stomach, but in my chest. I don't feel right. There's a pulling feeling. It's like someone his gripping my hands and trying to yank me out of bed.

So that's what I do.

I get out of bed, open my door, tip toe into the hallway, and stand outside of Tyler's bedroom door.

What am I even doing out here?
You're doing what feels right.

What if he doesn't want me there?
He loves you, of course he will.

But-
Go.

I timidly knock on the door a few times and then slowly turn the door handle. Tyler's laying there with his head resting on the back board. He smiles a little at me before his expression turns serious.