Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2

No need to call the police, this chapter has the smut that was wrongfully robbed from you (;

Warnings: long chapter filled with smut, angst, jealousy and fluff

This a continuation of chapter thirty four:

"Let's go for a walk.."

Chris closed the cover to the piano and left everything the way we found it. I wrapped my hands around him and he hooked his arm around my neck.

When his phone began to buzz he dug into his pocket. I looked at the screen and it was Mackie.

"Mackie? What's up?.......oh... um I'll be right there then just give me a few minutes...yeah...bye..."

I crossed my arms, my brows tightening together as I looked at Chris.

"I'm going to be right back baby, Mackie needs my help with something, you wait for me right here."

He pecked my forehead and jogged to the elevator.

After 20 minutes of waiting I got bored so I walked out of the hotel, through some trees and onto a waterfront park. I rested my arms on the balcony. It was around 12:30 am now, the streets were clear and everything was quiet as can be. This gave me time to think, which isn't good cause it leads to overthinking about things but Chris was taking too long.

It's almost going to be a year where I met Chris at my movie premiere and my life changed forever.

So much has happened since then, losing my virginity and marrying—my celebrity crush, finding out I had a long lost brother who is extremely sketchy, my sister losing her baby, getting a huge role for marvel studios, the drama with Seb and Jensen and not to forget my parents are not speaking to me.

Life is great. But what really makes it great is Chris, I don't know what I'd do without him. It's amazing the way he supports me through everything.

"Excuse me, Miss. But a pretty girl like you shouldn't be out alone, this time of night."

I let out a small laugh as I turned to see Chris just admiring me.

"I'm just waiting on my husband."

"Oh you're married?" He kept the joke going

"Yes sir. And engaged."

I lifted my left hand and turned around to face the water again. I could hear his deep footsteps approaching me.

"Well he's a lucky guy."  He whispered slow, forming goosebumps on my skin.

"And I'm a lucky girl."

Chris wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back towards him. My fingers gently grazed over his arm. I leaned my head back onto his collarbone.

"I thought I told you to wait inside."

"Mm, I got bored."

I smiled when I heard a playful scoff come from his mouth.

I loved nights like these, as if Chris and I were the only ones in the world.