61 | A true curse

'It wasn't so bad

'It wasn't so bad.'

Next was the sound of blood dripping and a body landing onto the floor with a loud thud. The three who were currently present in the room stayed silent, too shocked to even process what has happened.

"Kugisaki.."

Losing to choso.

Sukuna's rampage.

Kento Nanami's death..

Both of itadori's hand shook, and his expression showed disbelief and fear. Right now, no one would be able to tell the boy with to calm down.

"No.." he starts, "No way.. Kugisaki!"

There the girl laid, missing an eye. Itadori has already felt so much guilt and fear that he doesn't know if he could handle it anymore. Though he has to somehow make things right in Shibuya, and he better move right now.

"Kugi.."

Yuji Itadori's resolve..

.. Had reached its limit a long
time ago.

Y/N lifts a shaky hand up, touching her cheek and feeling drops of blood on her face. It had mixed with the tears she had let out earlier, and that made it all the more disgusting.

Distracted by the possible death of their friend who's laying there, bleeding out, the two teens doesn't notice Mahito approaching them.

And with that, the curse raises a fist to land a black flash on Itadori, managing to also hit Y/N's stomach with his free hand. iIt sent the both of them flying.

The sparks of black..

..Do not choose who to bless.

"Crap..!" Seikatsu grits his teeth, having a hard time deciding who he wants to save. Was it his sister or Itadori who was currently being beaten up?