Battle preparations

The day of the fight arrived. My whole family was preparing for the battle. Nobody even suspected that I would be fighting together. Edward was at Bella's, my other siblings had already gone to the agreed upon place. Carlisle and Esme were the only ones still at home, but they were already leaving when Carlisle called me.

"Violet, we're going now. I'm sorry you can't fight with us, I know how much you wanted to be a part of it. Don't worry about any of us, you know we'll get through this without any deaths. See you later, princess." he said, giving me a kiss on my forhead. Esme hugged me.

Soon after that the two of them left the house. Now our plan would begin. In a few minutes, all the witches were in my house. We were all in the living room.

"Girls, each one of you take a glass and you will drink the potion I made for better velocity, strength and agility." Helen spoke. "It should last about twelve hours."

All of us, except Jennifer, who would be at home doing her part of the plan, took a glass and filled it with the potion made by Helen. We felt the effects within seconds of ingesting the potion, now all of us were fast and strong like vampires.

"And this potion will help you not to feel sick or dizzy when teleporting." Grace told us. And again we drank it.

"Now that we all drank the potions, let's review our plan and then we can go to the place." Sapphira spoke. "Jennifer, what you will do?"

"I'll stay here with the mirror and observe everything that happens during the battle. If any of you or the vampires or wolves is in danger I'll use my voodoo to kill the newborn." she answered.

"That's right. Sarah?"

"I'll stay close to the plants and trees drawing the newborns to me, then I'll use my phytokinesis. I'll also change my appearance to look like a vampire."

"Hagatha?"

"I'm not allowed to turn into a cat. I'll chance my appearance and fight the newborns."

"Violet?" Sapphira asked me.

"I'm not allowed to use my voice to hypnotise. I'll change my appearance and our scent making us smell just like the vampires. I'll be on the broom using the invisibility cloak and when needed I'll use my electrokinesis or element control to kill the newborns with you." I answered, Sapphira and I would be on the brooms a little far away from the battle.

"I think everyone knows what to do. Let's go." she said and we all teleported to the forest which would be close to the place where the battle will be.