Regrets

I teleported to the entrance of King's house. My makeup was all smeared from all the crying I had done over Rose. My thought after this whole fight was that I never wanted to see her again in my life, and never again is a long time considering that we are immortal.

I rang the bell and soon Grace was at the door.

"Oh my god. What happened, Vi?" she asked me

I didn't say anything, I just ran over to her and hugged her with all my strength. Grace closed the door and hugged me back.

"Mom, I think you should prepare some tea. Violet will need it." Grace said.

Grace took me to the living room and helped me sit on the couch. She sat beside me trying to calm me.

"Tea is ready! Here, Violet, it will help you." Helen spoke, giving me a cup of tea.

I drank it slowly. After a few minutes of silence, the tea helped me to calm down.

"Now that you stopped crying and are calm, could you tell us what happened?" Grace asked.

"Rose and I had a fight..." I said. "You know, it's very rare for this to happen. Out of my siblings, she's the one I argue with the least."

"You don't need to cry, Honey. Arguments with siblings it's normal, it'll get better, I promise." Helen told me.

"I know... but I said some things I shouldn't have said..."

"Tell us, maybe talking about it will help you." Helen encouraged me.

"After everything you had told us, we started talking about it. Rose then mentioned Jane and Alec, and she said how mom could've done something like that with her own children. I told her to stop being against mom, and then I told Rose to put herself in mom's shoes, she obviously would've wanted to protect her children like mom did. Rose got mad because I didn't want to have kids and then I got mad because of this, it's not her choice! She told me she was angry because I had a choice and she doesn't. But that's envy not anger!"

"You didn't tell her it was envy, did you?" Grace asked me.

"I did and I also told her she was futile... You guys know how Rose is, she wants to be envied and not feel envy of someone else! Then it got worse... I wanted to come here to I would calm down here, but when I said that, that I preferred staying here... Rose was so jealous of me and Grace, because besides saying I'd come here, I told her Grace is the younger sister I've always wanted, and I told Rose she was jealous because I preferred you than her, and I told her maybe I did prefer you..."

"Oh, Vi... You shouldn't have told her those things... But I get it, it was an impulse, a defect of all witches, we do what we want at the moment and we don't think a lot before doing it, and sometimes we can regret those things..." Helen said.

"And you know nothing you said is true. You do prefer Rose, I've never seen sister so close to each other like you two... I sometimes envy your bond with her, you don't have a younger sister, but at least you have a sister, but I don't... you're the sister I've never had. And now the younger sister I've always wanted." Grace told me

"I love you both so much. But I'm not the only one who's wrong. Rose has no right to decide things for me, and if I want kids or not, it's my decision!" I said.

"You're more like Abigail than I ever thought you'd be. You sound more like her daughter that Evelyn, no wonder you two always got along. But Violet, you really don't wanna have kids or you're just saying that because you're afraid if you have a girl the Volturi will want her?" Helen asked me.

"Maybe it's that... but I'll always be sixteen, I'll always be a teenager." I said. "I'm still not totally wrong. Rose is really futile, I thought she had changed after we moved in with the Cullens..."

"Maybe now she will think about what she did and try to change?" Grace said.

"Yeah, maybe... This pain... I feel this pain in my chest when I argue with anyone I love..."

"Because you don't like losing people you care about. That's why Rose is jealous of you. She ha always been really protective of you, and that means she loves you." Grace said.

"I want so bad to go back home..." I said. "But Rose is really angry with me right now, I can't go back now."

"We love when you come over and we love your company, but we'll help you get back home, I can't stand seeing you like this." Helen told me.

I observed Helen. She took her phone and called someone.

"Hello. Hey, Esme, this is Helen King." I wanted to listen to Esme. "Violet is okay, she's here with us. I called to tell you she really wants to go home, but she thinks Rosalie is still angry with her."

After a few minutes on the phone she ended the call.

"So?" I asked.

"Your mother told me if she wasn't a vampire you and your siblings would've killed her by a heart attack. She said Rosalie left alone, and everyone wants you to go back."

"Okay then... Thank you for always having me here when I'm going through something..." I said.

I hugged them and teleported to my house. In the living room, everyone was waiting for me.

"Oh my god! You came back, Dear!" Esme spoke, band was the first one to hug me.

The others also hugged me.

"You should change clothes for something more comfortable and take off your make-up. Come on, I'll help you." Alice spoke.

We went to my room, Alice got some comfy clothes for me to wear and she took off my make-up. I stayed in my room reading a book, it always calmed me. Later, I started hearing some noises coming from the living room. Rose had returned. A few minutes later she walks in my room.

"Violet, forgive me for being so futile... you know I've changed and that was just a moment of madness, I'm not like that anymore." she coldly said.

"Rose, I'm sorry for being so rude with you. You know it's a lie what I said, that I prefer Grace than you. I really consider Grace my sister, but you were always the most special and important person in my life, you know that. I'm sorry for everything I said, I was extremely insensitive, I know how much much you'd like to have kids and I wasn't nice to you... I love you, Rose. I never want to fight with you again, you have no idea how much it hurts..." I spoke.

"I love you too, Princess. You know you're the closest thing to a daughter I'll ever have, I'm not trying to steal you from Esme, of course..."

We hugged and she laid down with me.