Pregnancy

I was in school, classes were back in session. Now I was in the first year of high school, but it was different, I no longer hitchhiked with Rosalie and Alice like I did when I was in elementary school, but I also didn't hitchhike with Alice when I entered high school, Esme drove me, as legally I couldn't drive yet. It was lunch time, all the girls were gathered around the table with me. When suddenly I started to have a vision.

I was in the kitchen at Isle Esme, I was in Bella's point o view. Edward was in shock and Bella just had taken the cellphone from his hand, I could listen to the other side of the call.

"Hi, Alice" Bella answered.

"Bella? Bella, are you okay?" Alice said.

"Yeah. Um. Is Carlisle there?"

"He is. What's the problem?" Alice asked her.

"I'm not... one hundred percent... sure..."

"Is Edward all right? Why didn't he pick up the phone?"

"I'm not sure."

"Bella, what's going on? I just saw-"

"What did you see?"

"Here's Carlisle,"

"Bella, it's Carlisle. What's going on?" Carlisle asked her.

"I- I'm a little worried about Edward... Can vampires go into shock?"

"Has he been harmed?"

"No, no. Just... taken by surprise."

"I don't understand, Bella."

"I think... well, I think that... maybe... I might be... Pregnant."

"When was the first day of your last menstrual cycle?" Carlisle asked her,

"Sixteen days before the wedding."

"How do you feel?"

"Weird. This is going to sound crazy—look, I know it's way too early for any of this. Maybe I am crazy. But I'm having bizarre dreams and eating all the time and crying and throwing up and... and... I swear something moved inside me just now.

Edward suddenly seemes like he wasn't in shock anymore.

"Um, I think Edward wants to talk to you." Bella said.

"Put him on," Carlisle said.

Edward took the phone from Bella's hand and started talking with Carlisle. After a few seconds, the call ended.

"What did Carlisle say?" Bella asked.

"He thinks you're pregnant."

Edward was again with his phone in his hand, calling someone else this time.

"Who are you calling now?" Bella asked him.

"The airport. We're going home."

The vision ended. When I got back, the girls were all around me, I now was seeing the school, it was like my vision was just a dream.

"Violet, what happened?" Sarah asked me worriedly.

"I had a vision..." I said, still had no words for what I had just seen.

"And what happened in it?" Hagatha asked.

"Bella's pregnant." I said, looking at nowhere, just thinking about what I had seen.

They were all with shocked expressions.

"How was I during the vision?" I asked them, we were in the middle of lunch, I didn't want the others to notice.

"You looked exactly like your sister when she has her visions. Motionless, looking at nowhere." Jennifer answered.

"So I didn't catch much attention then, just yours."

Bella was pregnant. How was that even possible? I don't think even Carlisle knew how to answer that. Vampires couldn't get pregnant, otherwise Rose and Esme would've gotten already. But the female body needs to change during pregnancy, vampires can't change. I needed to go back home immediately.

"Girls, I need to go home. Right now."

"How? Your mom probably won't let you go back..." Sapphira said.

"I'll try Alice, if not I'll call Rose."

I called Alice. She didn't answer. So I called Rose.

"Rose, please I need you to pick me up at school right now!"

"What happened, Vi? I'm coming, tell me on the way back."

Rose didn't know what had happened. Alice knew because she had a vision. Only Carlisle and her knew everything, and me.

I took my things and went to the school parking lot. In a few minutes Rose was there with her car. I walked in.

"What happened, Vi? You sounded urgent."

"I had a vision..." I started talking, but I was cut by Rose's phone.

She answered, it was Bella.

"Hello?"

I couldn't hear the other side of the call, but I noticed Bella just told her she was pregnant. Rose stopped the car abruptly when she heard the news.

"You what?" Rose spoke. "Okay. No, Violet it's with me. I won't tell. Stay calm, Bella, I won't let them touch you."

And then she hung up. We stayed in silence for a few seconds.

"What did you want to tell me?" Rose asked, she was acting like nothing had happened, but Bella probably asked her not to tell me anything.

"I know about Bella, Rose. I had a vision in school, she spoke with Alice and Carlisle, and now he thinks she's pregnant." I said. "Why did she want to talk to you?"

"Edward plans on aborting the baby, Carlisle also plans that. They think it's best for Bella. I won't let that happening." she said furiously. "And you'll help me to keep everyone away from her.

Why was Rosalie acting like this? She never got the chance to have kids of her own, because she was transformed. Bella's pregnant, and she possibly wouldn't survive the pregnancy if the baby was half-vampire, after all, she felt a kick just a few days of pregnancy, and that was humanly impossible. Rose was seeing Bella's pregnancy as an opportunity to be a mother, even if it was indirectly.