Family reunion

Grace answered the phone, it was Helen.

"Hey, Mom. Look, change of plans. Vi and the girls are here, but I think you should go straight to the Cullens when you arrive in Forks. Violet needs to tell some things to her family and I think it's better if they meet Ryan and the others." Grace said.

Then she hung up. "Vi, I think it's better if you and Seth go home, so I already told my mom that we'll go to your place before they arrive."

"I also think it's better that way, Grace, thank you. I want to think how I'm going to tell Esme about my previous relationship with Charles Evenson's son..." I said.

I said goodbye to the girls and then Seth and I got in my car and went back home. I parked the car and we climbed the stairs and went to the living room.

"How was it, Vi?" Esme asked me.

"It was good..." I said.

They noticed I was different, obviously. Thank god Seth said something before they asked me anything else.

"Jake, you won't believe it, Embry got married!" Seth spoke.

"Really? That's why he wasn't with Sam's pack when they came here." Jake said.

"Is everything okay, Vi?" Alice asked me.

She asked the thing everyone wanted to ask me. "I need to tell you guys something." I was nervous.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Emmett spoke.

"No, Emmett!"

Carlisle nodded so I could continue speaking.

"When we got there, Sarah and Helen weren't there. They told us that Sarah has been in Vegas with Embry and that Helen..." I started.

"What is it, Honey?" Esme asked.

Now I was more nervous than ever, I was almost crying.

"Helen found Ryan and is bringing him here." I said.

"That' great, Vi! Don't you think?" Esme said.

Jake, who was not understanding anything, decided do ask something. "Who's Ryan?"

"He's the guy that popped Violet's cherry." Emmett answered.

Great moment to joke around! I desperately wanted to hide somewhere.

"Go on, Violet." Carlisle spoke.

"It's not just that... When Helen found him, she also found out he wasn't alone... he was living with two other werewolves... Thomas and Janet."

Alice and Rose instantly looked at me when I said Thomas's name.

"Thomas?" they both said.

"That Thomas?" Alice asked.

Everyone was trying to get what was happening. I nodded to both questions. I looked at Rose, showing her I wanted to tell Esme the truth.

"Vi, you've never mentioned a Thomas before..." Esme said, she sounded a little disappointed.

Rose, to help me, got up from the couch. "She's never told you about him for your own good, Esme. Thomas is..."

But Alice, who knew Thomas' last name, but she didn't know he was Charles' son, connected the dots and found out... out loud.

"Of course! Thomas Evenson!" she said. "How come I've never figured it out before?"

Esme seemed like she was about to faint. Carlisle went to her side.

"Explain, Violet." Carlisle spoke.

Esme was at a loss for words.

"I met him when we where in Pennsylvania... and I found out he was Charles' son."

I barely told her when the bell rang.

"There's something else... they came here, with Grace and Helen." I said.

Rose and Alice looked at me like they've seen a ghost.

"I'll get the door." Seth offered.

Seth went to open the door while we stayed in the living room. A few seconds later, five people walked in and joined us. I turned to see them.

"Unbelievable." Thomas spoke. "Violet Cullen, it's been so long since I last saw you!"

For a few second all my nervousness I was feeling for telling Esme the truth was gone, and I was only feeling happiness for meeting my friends again.

Thomas Evenson, you're more muscular each day..." I said playfully.

Thomas looked a little older than me, he was eighteen when he was bitten, by his own sister... Janet and him already knew about Esme being their father's ex-wife. The worst was that Thomas looked just like him, but instead of being blond with blue eyes he had brown hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes. I remember seeing Charles once in a photo.

I turned to Janet. "It's been too long!" I hugged her.

"I've always waited to meet you again!" she told me.

Janet looked just like her mother, she also had brown hair and eyes, but she physically didn't resemble Charles.

And lastly, Ryan.

"I can't believe it..." I said, hugging him tighly.

Then I hugged Helen, who I haven't seen in a while.

"This is Ryan King, Grace's brother." I introduced him to my family.

Ryan was nothing like Grace and Helen physically. He looked just like his father, but his personality was just like Helen's.

"And these are Thomas and Janet Evenson." I said, akwardly when I saw Esme looking at them.

"You must be Esme, Violet's mom. It's nice meeting you." Thomas spoke.

They both greeted her and then the rest of my family. When they were all sat I started talking. "Esme." I spoke, looking at her and holding her hands. "Yes, Thomas and Janet are Charles' children..."

She would've been crying if she was human.

I'm sorry for hiding this from you, I didn't want to hurt you..."

She hugged me, surprisingly she wasn't mad with me.

"Janet was born in 1923 and Thomas in 1925.I said. "They've practically have the same age as my biological brothers.

"What? How? She can't be the oldest..." Emmett spoke.

Janet looked fourteen maybe fifteen years old.

"I was bitten when I was fourteen." she explained. "And my brother when he was eighteen..."

Thomas was thoughtful.

"Edward..." he spoke, thinking about Edward's name. "Of course, you're the dude that killed our father.

Everyone froze. Edward, when he was a little rebel, before Rose and I joined the family, he started feeding on human blood, only of people who he considered monsters, Charles was the first.

"Thanks, man. You did us a big favor." Thomas said.

Esme, who was calmer now, spoke. "Did you two suffered with Charles?"

"Yeah... Our mom barely got married and they Janet was born, but he really wanted a boy." Thomas said.

"But we were really young when he died. I was four and Thomas was only two." Janet spoke.

When things were more peaceful, Seth and I sat beside Jake on the couch.

I noticed the looks Ryan and Thomas gave me, they didn't seem to like Seth and I together.