Chapter 14

The Mikaelson's heads snapped up to the voice smile's of relief quickly found there faces and they all rushed over to them. Kol was the first one over to her and wrapped her in his arms expecting her to embrace him back, but when she didn't he let go and looked down at her. Dawn wore an expressionless face.

"what's wrong love? are you hurt?" Kol asked checking for any cuts or anything fatal when he saw nothing, actually she was in perfect condition he scrunched his eyebrows together wondering why she was being.... distant? no cold?

Dawn never said anything she just walked away from him and walked up to Elijah and wrapped her arms around his waist and sobbed into his chest, other than Kol, Dawn liked Elijah's hugs the best. Elijah obviously hugged back feeling sorry for the girl but was just as confused as the rest of the siblings to as why she didn't say or do anything to Kol.

Kol stood there frozen, he felt rejected. hurt. wanting to fix what ever he done with Dawn and have her in his arms like she is with Elijah.

Dawn let go off Elijah and wiped the tears that were running down her face and then looked at Elijah's shirt and noticing that she had soaked it with her tears. She muttered a 'sorry' and 'Lijah just nodded knowingly. Dawn sat on the sofa exhausted, Kol sat next to her closely and Dawn flinched by the sudden closeness of him, events of him compelling Noah to kill Celeste appeared in head. before Kol could comment on the flitching Rebekah had spoke.

"why don't you tell us what happened" Bekah suggested wanting to break the tense atmosphere, Dawn nodded and told them what happened.

"I went to the bar to get a drink of water and then when I got it I went for a walk and bumped into a man" Dawns gaze went to Kol "his name was Noah Benjamin" Kol's eyes widened and his mouth parted slightly "he locked me in a room and h-he started to hur-hurt me" Dawns voice began to crack" and I asked him what he wanted with me he said nothing, just that me getting hurt would effect Kol and that he wanted to break him like Kol broke him" Kol's head cowered down not being able to meet Dawns eyes.

"what did you do Kol?" Niklaus asked his baby brother.

Kol never said anything so Dawn explained everything that happened with Celeste, it shocked Kol how she new every single detail. The siblings stood there mouths open not believing this, they didn't know that he done this and it shocked them massively even Klaus, even Klaus wouldn't have done this humanity on or off.

"Can I talk to you Dawn?" Kol asked nervously, Dawn nodded her head hesitantly. the two went into the library. "Dawn I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Kol apologised.

"Its not me you should apologise to" Dawn said emotionlessly. A few moments of quite passed "how could you do something that happened to you to another man knowing the pain of it?" Dawn asked sorrow laced in the words for Noah.

"I was hurt and I turned my humanity off and I wanted it make him suffer" Kol explained hoping that he wasn't going to lose her "please baby I carnet" he grabbed her hands.

"I watched you do it, it was like I could feel everything she felt in that one moment and what's worse was that I have experienced that before" Dawn croaked out wanting to cry and cry, she wanted to be in Kol's arms but now when she looks at his face it feels like she's dying all over again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" tears shed from his eyes, he fell to his knees hugging her legs, Dawn felt like she was going to break like a thin layer of ice that you find on a frosty day in winter and you touch or stand on it, it will shatter into tiny pieces then melt. That's what Dawn felt like, like everything was quickly falling apart. "I carnet loose you baby, I don't know what I would do without you" Kol buried his face into her stomach sobbing uncontrollably.