Part 34

Everyone was now in the kitchen cause they all wanted cake

Everyone was now in the kitchen cause they all wanted cake. Hoseok was getting plates and forks ready while Caesar was inventing a new definition of personal space. Ever step Hoseok took, Caesar took two steps. "Caesar". Hoseok says. "Hmm?". Caesar hums. "I can't do anything of you're breathing down my throat like this". Hoseok said.

"Buy I'm not doing anything". Caesar says. "That's the problem". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Oh? So I can be touchy?". Caesar smirks. While that pair was going back and forth, Jungkook was trying his best to his hybrids attention but it wasn't working. "Come on Tae, at least ask if my ass is alright". Jungkook begs and Taehyung just yawns and looks at his nails.

"Tae, baby... I'm in pain". Jungkook whines and Taehyung still ignored him. "You are one tough cookie". Jungkook tugs on his collar and sighs. "Great". Jungkook pouts. Meanwhile, Namjoon wanted to say something to Jin, he really did, but the kangaroo was glaring at him so hard that it scared the hell out of Namjoon. The man completely forget what May told him.

"Umm...". Namjoon says and Jin growls at him. "Ok, that's fine... I'll just, examine this plant, see if it needs any water". Namjoon  nods, backing away from Jin. Then you got the cute little lamb and Yoongi. "Are you ok?". Yoongi asked and Jimin looks up at him. "I-I mean like...". Yoongi rubs his neck. "Like are you hungry or something? I can get you some water or milk... I don't know what you like to drink". Yoongi says.

"No-Not like I'm going to judge you or anything!". Yoongi says in a panic. Jimin giggled and Yoongi's face turns red. "I'm ok Yoongi, thanks". Jimin said. "Cool, cool". Yoongi nods. "Wait, where's blanket? Did you leave it?". Yoongi asked. "No, I gave it to May". Jimin replied. "She was really sad that we were leaving her". Jimin said. "O-oh". Yoongi started to feel bad. "I'm sorry". Yoongi said.

"It's ok, we couldn't stay there forever". Jimin said. "I see". Yoongi says. "Come on dearies!". Hoseok calls out and ignored Caesar who was back hugging him. "Sorry Tae, it's not banana cake". Hoseok said. "Who cares! Cake is cake!". Taehyung was about to grab a plate but he looks at Jin. "You can eat it Tae". Jin said. "Yes!". Taehyung cheers and takes two plates of cake.

"Ya! Don't be greedy!". Jin yelled. "It's ok Jin, Yoongi isn't a sweet type of guy". Hoseok said. "See... It's ok mom". Taehyung says, with his mouth full of cake. "Babe, feed me". Caesar whined. "Such a baby". Hoseok giggled but still feeds Caesar some cake. "Jin". Yoongi says and Jin looks at him. Jin looks at the plate in Yoongi's hand and smiles. "Give it to him yourself". Jin said.

"I can't". Yoongi said. "And why not?". Jin asks. "Cause I don't want to make him uncomfortable". Yoongi said. "He just got here, I don't want him to feel like I'm forcing him to like me, I want him to open to me". Yoongi says and Jin chuckled. "You are adorable". Jin said. "I am not!". Yoongi yelled. "Gimme you big baby". Jin takes the plate from Yoongi and walks over to Jimin.

"I'd like to make a toast". Hoseok raises a glass of wine. "What's that? Can I have some?". Taehyung asked. "This is a glass and no you may not". Hoseok replies. "For and foremost, I want to thank you May for giving us a chance for you cute little guys and I welcome you all to my home". Hoseok said. "Second, if you break my shit, I'll break your ass, cheers!". Hoseok sips his wine while everyone stares at him.

"Minus Jimin, cause that bitch is too damn cute". Hoseok giggles and Jimin looks at him. "Don't worry cutie, even though I'm violent and scary, I will never hurt you". Hoseok smiles. "You said this was your house though". Jungkook said. "If I can't leave, then this is my house". Hoseok grins. "I...". "Don't fucking argue with him". Caesar growls. "Yeah ok". Jungkook gulps. "Mmm... It feels nice having a big strong man protect me". Hoseok moaned.

"At your service my dear". Caesar kissed Hoseok's hand. "And a gentleman!". Hoseok gasped. "It's nice to finally have one around". Hoseok says. "I...". Namjoon sighs. "Now how about we show you guys around?". Hoseok says. "Caesar, let me show you to your room". Hoseok said. "Here's a hint... It's my room". Hoseok smirked. "Lead the way babe". Caesar grinned.

They both walked out and Yoongi rubs his head. "Did they just forget that we were here?". Namjoon says. "As expected from my cousin". Yoongi groaned. "Well, show us around, I want to see my baby's room". Jin said. "Sure". Yoongi says. "Great! Come baby". Jin says and Jimin walks over to him and clings on his arm. "Tae, go with Namjoon". Jin said. "What!?!". Jungkook yelled.

"What? You got a problem? You gonna do something about it?". Jin asks. "N-no". Jungkook pouts. "Excellent... Yoongi". Jin says. "O-ok, follow me". Yoongi says and the Jin and Jimin follow him out the kitchen. "So... Where we going?". Taehyung asked. "I don't know your room but I still show you around". Namjoon said. "Cool". Taehyung rubs his hands together. "But please don't cause mischief here, Hoseok is very violent".

"So is Jin, what's the difference?". Taehyung asked. "He's violent cause he likes it and it's the answer for everything". Namjoon said. "He will just straight up hit you and if you explain why you did something stupid, he's going to beat your ass". Namjoon said. "O-oh... Ok then". Taehyung said. "Anyway, to the pool!". Taehyung cheers. "We don't have a pool". Namjoon says. Taehyung looks at him and walks right out the door.

"Umm...". Namjoon blinks in confusion.

"Hello?".